Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No no I’m saying that jumping from
Pica to fighting yonko makes zero sense. He would have been given a fight beforehand. Idk I’m just saying my thoughts on it.
Zoro fought Hawkins and Apoo and killer and even Kyoshiro technically before fighting Kaido

also you know, he mid diffed Pica... Pica who has actual top tier stats believe it or not

WCI had seemingly great matchups for all the strawhats

- Luffy vs Kata
- Zoro vs Smoothie
- Sanji vs Cracker
- Jinbe vs Snack/Perospero
- Franky vs Snack/Perospero
- Brook vs Amande
- Nami vs Compote (let's say she stole Zeus at the right time)
- Chopper vs Daifuku
- Usopp vs Oven

Could have been a natural progression to Kaido's crew tbh.
Yeah....this should have been the case.......but oda....:zosleepy:

Contrary to what you fools think, I'm thinking way ahead. The rooftop fight has a huge chance of failing, especially due to the fact that Oda left it on a cliffhanger.

And you clearly misunderstand my thought process for Zoro and why I think fighting King is entirely possible in the confines of what Oda normally does for Luffy's fights.
Highly doubt it's going to fail after coming this far. Only way I see Zoro indirectly fighting King is if King, a flying zoan user also makes it to rooftop. It doesn't mean it's going to be Zoro vs King but take him out in the end, I highly doubt he's gonna drop down while leaving freaking Killer on the rooftop lol. There's a reason 5 Novas are presented in that battle anyway in Chapter 1000.

why would the rooftop fail, if kaido n linlin both have killing intent which means SH wont survive
You guys are overthinking this. There could be a myriad of factors that cause them to fail only to be saved last minute (law teleporting them, Onigashima crashing, unknown character interferes/assists).

I'm not saying it will, I'm saying it fundamentally can because Oda left it on a cliffhanger to Kaido and Linlins advantage.

How does sanjifans feel after seeing choper steal their matchup?
:josad:
Most Sanji fans want to see Sanji vs King, so for them this is good news.

As for me who wants to see Sanji vs Queen, Chopper hitting Queen doesn't mean Chopper is going to suddenly 1v1 Queen.

Now if Chopper actually fights Queen with some help and not Sanji then it is what it is lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Highly doubt it's going to fail after coming this far. Only way I see Zoro indirectly fighting King is if King, a flying zoan user also makes it to rooftop. It doesn't mean it's going to be Zoro vs King but take him out in the end, I highly doubt he's gonna drop down while leaving freaking Killer on the rooftop lol. There's a reason 5 Novas are presented in that battle anyway in Chapter 1000.
You know his process of thought.

Zoro will stay behind to fight King but clowns like Kidd and Killer will go forward:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:

some can t read :kayneshrug:
why would zoro go down to fight king lmfao:milaugh: just another bullshit to want zoro away from kaido

Contrary to what you fools think, I'm thinking way ahead. The rooftop fight has a huge chance of failing, especially due to the fact that Oda left it on a cliffhanger.

And you clearly misunderstand my thought process for Zoro and why I think fighting King is entirely possible in the confines of what Oda normally does for Luffy's fights.
Well the Supernovas are certainely not winning against Kaido in this round, and not with Big Mom being with him. The real final battle will happen in the Flower Capital and Kaido will be defeated once the alliance between him and Linlin has been broken.

If Zoro ends up fighting King after the initial atack in the rooftop fails, that is if it even fails, it wont be his final matchup...He will be back to face Kaido in round 2.

Most Sanji fans want to see Sanji vs King, so for them this is good news.

As for me who wants to see Sanji vs Queen, Chopper hitting Queen doesn't mean Chopper is going to suddenly 1v1 Queen.

Now if Chopper actually fights Queen with some help and not Sanji then it is what it is lol.
#makemonsterpointgreatagain

But yeah...I doubt Oda would make chopper of all people 1v1 a calamity while the likes of Jinbe and Franky are fighting the flying six.

You definitely think too much.

Raid is not failing. Stop watching Morj he ruins ur mental health.

Zoro is not leaving Kaido.

Live with it.
1. I literally do not watch one piece youtubers. Get that out of your head.

2. I never said the raid is failing. I said the rooftop fight MIGHT fail.

When Luffy overshadows Zoro in his own Yonko fight you'll wonder why. Somehow people can't process the main character overshadowing his own subordinate lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.