Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
I came here just to tell all those idiots who thought that Hoyagoro is going die: Stop overestimating Oda, he's not going to kill anyone.
People actually thought Hoyagoro was gonna die? This is the same man who left Pell and Bon Clay alive. Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if the mysterious person this chapter is Pedro lol

H

humanbeing

In my opinion Sanji's flames has something to do with either Sora's drug or a special kind of armament Haki that's tied to emotions that Sanji is very proficient in.
more likely it has to do with lineage factor just like the abilities of his brothers. sure his mother's action ensured that he didn't have body like his brothers or that he loses his emotions but it is undenaible for example that his eyebrows shape is not normal either so he still could have obtained the ability of the element fire . just like Ichiji's light or Niji's lightning

more likely it has to do with lineage factor just like the abilities of his brothers. sure his mother's action ensured that he didn't have body like his brothers or that he loses his emotions but it is undenaible for example that his eyebrows shape is not normal either so he still could have obtained the ability of the element fire . just like Ichiji's light or Niji's lightning
Sanji at the genetic level is a modified human like his brothers as the germa scientist noted but he didn't manifest the superhuman strength, exoskeleton and maybe invisibility powers knowing what his intended RS is capable of thanks to Sora's drug. So it's possible that the unintended combination of modified lineage factor and Sora's drug granted him powers, his DJ, that's related to emotions which what Sora primarily intended to preserve in her children.

However it could also be explained as just special Haki or technique that Sanji developed on his own too.

I just hope Oda will address the origins of DJ going forward in the manga and not leave it unexplained.

WHAT, the commanders are really impressive
You cant fight him without having Top TIer CoA or CoO, this man has a really good chance at beating kaido and meme due to matchup
The Rabbit Guy is on par with vegapunk in inventions im guessing, way better than queens tho
Shoot laser beams that can make you cold, kinda like ice oni might have a backstory with queen
Karasu(excluding Betty) Is YC2 and imo the weakest one
I think ether Karasu or Morley is the strongest one , we need to see more of them. I hope Oda does that soon or I’m gonna be mad as hell.

Also, think about going beyond a notch from Oda to hype his next opponents... for example:

1- It started with "strongest swordsman in the world" when Oda revealed Mihawk...

2- Then introduced "strongest man in the world"

3- Then since WB was an ally, Oda introduced an alternative "strongest creature in the world" with Kaido...
Kaido will be defeated this arc, so it wouldn't bring us hype to know all next opponents will be weaker than Kaido... so what's next?

4- Well, Blackbeard already a Yonko while he is still NEW to TWO DFs, and one of them, can strip away Luffy from his DF powers... potentially Blackbeard is still rising in power to have the ability to SURPASS other Yonko...

5- what's next after Blackbeard, here comes the New Title "Strongest Being/Entity in History" which is the final villain type of moniker/title...
Oh for fu*k's sake... 😡 has Mihawk defeated Shanks; Has Whitbeard defeated Roger; Has Kaido defeated Whitbeard? Fu*king BS!!! I'm so fu*king tired of those titles: for love of GOD please tell me, do those titles have any credibility at all? Oda has completely ruined their meaning by handing those titles 'left and right' whiteout even single thought of— how is he going to make sense out of it?

None of these titles were earned in battle or given by someone else, it's just an imaginary thing, it doesn't even exist at all. Oda has ruined the credibility of almost anything in one piece, I don't even know (I bet you guys don't know ether) what is true or wrong. For example: Roger failed to defeat anyone in 1v1 battle, Whitbeard had never defeated anyone in 1v1 battle, Kaido and Meme had failed to defeat, anyone, at all. The fucking Mariens failed to defeat every fucking single "great pirate" that ever existed. Luffy will not defeat Kaido and Big Mom and his fight against Blackbeard is nothing more than a fight between new Emperors who have yet to prove their strength against none–existing Emperors because all of them were/will be defeated in team battle. And this is only as far as powerscaling goes; the amount BS that plot part contains is even too much for me.
Post automatically merged:

LOL, true!

Also, one more thing since you mentioned Hyogorou... It annoys the hell out of me when I see people in community SPECIALLY youtubers complaining about the clout Hyogorou was getting last chapter about Kaido recruiting him or him teaming with Oden vs Kaido.... and ignorantly saying this was never hinted at... when literally we had:

1- Queen saying that in Udon prison Kaido wanted to recruit him because he impressed Kaido with his prowess
2- Kaido himself telling Oden in the beginning of their war that he was AFRAID Oden would team up with Hyogorou if he was his old self Oden who was reckless and didn't care about casualties...
3- Oden flashback had Hyogorou stating that they contineously trying to recruit him to Oden

All of this and then we have some people saying "what??? Hygorou isn't that powerful, stop this cap, this was never hinted at"

LMAO, what a weird community
All of that is the failed-attempt to explain Oda's plot holes that turned one piece into a fence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.