Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hard time imagining that people would freak out over conqueror’s haki if all it can do is KO fodder.

Advanced conqueror’s will clearly be something special, and depending on what that is Shanks might be over Mihawk.

Until then, Mihawk > Shanks. I literally agree with you guys.
Post automatically merged:

when you make shit up anything can happen
I was using an exaggeration to show that what advanced conqueror’s haki is matters a lot to this debate.

Theres no way the CP0 just randomly talk about the Lineage Factor without it meaning anything. Its defintely set-up for something. Only person thats came into contact with the Lineage Factor modifications is Sanji. Sanji also may have had his altered due to Sora's Drug possibly.

This must be some set-up for Sanji's PU. I cannot see it being anything else

- Also weird how the Spoiler Provider had to explicitly say Sanji isnt in this chap....
Lineage factor was also discussed with Smiles. Its not just a Sanji topic

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I feel like advanced conqueror’s haki will end the Mihawk vs Shanks debate.

If advanced conqueror’s haki isn’t terribly useful in a fight, then Mihawk > Shanks.

If advanced conqueror’s haki is something wild and clearly outside the domain of swordsmanship, then Shanks > Mihawk.
I doubt there wld be an adv CoC. I can see a situation where Oda would mix CoA & CoC to form some new shit, probably an ap booster.

mihawk gets mid diffed by shanks haki kamehameha
you're right:cheers:
Poor Shanks fans... they have high expectations when Luffy is already clashing now with Top Tiers.... by the time Shanks shows anything significant... it will be TOO LATE to see it special LMAO

Even Ace vs Blackbeard fight felt big and hype during the time it was represented...

Also, what applies to Shanks, will happen to Dragon... Oda is fucking late on showing what those people can do... when he shows them... we would feel like "meh" we expected more

Do you really think all advanced conqueror’s haki can do is knock out fodder?

The haki kamehameha was an exaggeration, a more realistic example would be the black haki lightning Shanks can control in the games.
The one he uses with his sword?
I guess you could be right about advanced conquerors but feels really headcanony right now

Status
Not open for further replies.