Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Still absurd. Not easy at ALL too. No even close to that.

We dont judge a character UNTIL we see their FULL strenght and going ALL out.

And no, i dont see everyone on that roof being stronger than king or queen. At ALL to be honest.

Being in a roof and damage a yonko dosent mean you stronger than his comanders. Imagine thinking that ALL scabbards are stronger than ALL calamities or ALL the fodders of Marineford are stronger than the comanders of WB.

Just no .
Scabbards did nothing significant to Kaido. paper cuts. They had their shining moment because of hte plot.

Killer, Zoro and Luffy already damaged Kaido to the point where he considered it's time to be serious and go Hybrid.

You are missing the point. Until we know the rooftop fight isn't failing, literally anything can happen. Jinbe fans pissed at the WsW fight are arguing a moot point because Brook isn't going anywhere and Jinbe is fundamentally tied to WsW storywise now.

Its not something I will stop talking about until we know for sure Onigashima crashing into Wano or Kaido's hybrid form doesn't change things.

By that point I would actually accept it lol, really not a problem for me tbh, just disappointing because its been 500+ chapters since Zoro has gotten a real swordsman fight.

Edit: I also never got the disappointment around Jinbe, he was never going to replace Zoro and Sanji.
Why waste his first sword fight in 500+ chapters against king when he just made the cream of the crop bleed

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
- The Red Scabbards meet a surprising character (the Spoiler does not say who he/she is).

+ Provider draw some bitch ass Chopper panel.

So probably the person that shows up is not that big of a deal. Spoiler indicates all Scabbards react. So Toki or Hiyori like 99%.

Scabbards did nothing significant to Kaido. paper cuts. They had their shining moment because of hte plot.

Killer, Zoro and Luffy already damaged Kaido to the point where he considered it's time to be serious and go Hybrid.
Nothing sgnificant? their last atack made kaido go down and drop an amount of blood.

And If he Said for them he IS disapointed that they couldnt reopen the scar this goes for the SN too, his scar is not even close to be opened the same.

And kaido going hibryd is like Lucci in water 7 there was no reason to transform hibryd, they didint for getting pushed back AT ALL. They choose to transform as a choice.

Kaido was more than Fine after all the atacks and was making them run before he goes hibryd, a d the TRUE is kaido never fought them in base, he only atacked luffy and when he Did he was so fast that not even using FS he was able to doge kaido.

Why waste his first sword fight in 500+ chapters against king when he just made the cream of the crop bleed
He's literally not having a sword fight with Kaido lol. What bothers me is this idea that King is automatically shit because of Zoro's essentially ineffective performance on Kaido. ALL 5 pirates on the roof had to tag team to even cause Kaido to get serious. How does that cause people here to assume Zoro is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> King as a result of cutting Kaido? The fucking 9 scabbards cut Kaido and that reminded him of Oden too. So are the ALL stronger than King?

Like you guys are missing a fundamental part when you baselessly compare Zoro to Kaido to King. If you have no relative comparator to see how King would fare against Kaido, how can you all just automatically assume Zoro would neg diff King? Its weird and actually doesn't make sense lol.

And it doesn't matter if he's a subordinate either. Zoro is Luffy's subordinate and people here claim they are equal, which isn't even the level of comparison I'm going for here.

Edit: Like actually think here for a minute guys. How is 5 pirates teaming up on effectively 1 Yonko (they are pretty much ignoring BM) better than 1 pirate fighting 1 YC? I don't get how you can conjure up power level discussions from that lmao.

- The Red Scabbards meet a surprising character (the Spoiler does not say who he/she is).

So probably the person that shows up is not that big of a deal. Spoiler indicates all Scabbards react. So Toki or Hiyori like 99%.
Koreans trolling us hard of it's either of them. There's also that one post that implied they mean the person with scabbard is different than the surprise.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He's literally not having a sword fight with Kaido lol. What bothers me is this idea that King is automatically shit because of Zoro's essentially ineffective performance on Kaido. ALL 5 pirates on the roof had to tag team to even cause Kaido to get serious. How does that cause people here to assume Zoro is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> King as a result of cutting Kaido? The fucking 9 scabbards cut Kaido and that reminded him of Oden too. So are the ALL stronger than King?

Like you guys are missing a fundamental part when you baselessly compare Zoro to Kaido to King. If you have no relative comparator to see how King would fare against Kaido, how can you all just automatically assume Zoro would neg diff King? Its weird and actually doesn't make sense lol.

And it doesn't matter if he's a subordinate either. Zoro is Luffy's subordinate and people here claim they are equal, which isn't even the level of comparison I'm going for here.

Edit: Like actually think here for a minute guys. How is 5 pirates teaming up on effectively 1 Yonko (they are pretty much ignoring BM) better than 1 pirate fighting 1 YC? I don't get how you can conjure up power level discussions from that lmao.
Yonko are leagues above mere commanders?? That's why.

King is not that big of a deal anymore. Dead beat waste of chapters.

Dude, T.D.A already said that the provider Said that the revealed Person that shocks is not like the shilhoutte that we Saw.

So theres is another person besides the One that was crying.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You gotta be kiding man , you can be serious :suresure:
Yes I can and I am.

Sanji fans who think he is on par or stronger than Zoro don't faze me. U need a bigger caliber.
:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Dude, T.D.A already said that the provider Said that the revealed Person that shocks is not like the shilhoutte tua we Saw.

So theres is another person besides the One that was crying.
Toki and Hiyori then.

Not solo both.
:madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk:

2 kinds of zoro fights. It's the "can I cut it" fight. Mr 1 and pica. And the skill based "swords duel" can I land the attack fight. Ryuma, kaku.

Kaido is probably the last and ultimate "can I cut it" fight. After this there won't ever be a need to make us question if zoro can actually cut something or someone. The only question will be can he land the attack, can it be blocked or dodged. The next and last fights in the series are all gona be the skill based ones. Unless we get diamond fruit burgess out of the blue or some shit

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
2 kinds of zoro fights. It's the "can I cut it" fight. Mr 1 and pica. And the skill based "swords duel" can I land the attack fight. Ryuma, kaku.

Kaido is probably the last and ultimate "can I cut it" fight. After this there won't ever be a need to make us question if zoro can actually cut something or someone. The only question will be can he land the attack, can it be blocked or dodged. The next and last fights in the series are all gona be the skill based ones. Unless we get diamond fruit burgess out of the blue or some shit
This guy gets it
his next two will be about landing the hit vs shiryu and kizaru
coo boosters

Status
Not open for further replies.