Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yonko are leagues above mere commanders?? That's why.

King is not that big of a deal anymore. Dead beat waste of chapters.
Bruh, the point I'm making is they are fighting as a team right now. Luffy just barely surpassed Katakuri. That doesn't mean he neg diffs fucking king the next week. Like holy shit, did you guys not see him get 1 shot at the beginning of the arc?

Take 5 "Kings" and maybe they can also defeat Kaido too.

See how your comparison with Zoro and King doesn't work?

2 kinds of zoro fights. It's the "can I cut it" fight. Mr 1 and pica. And the skill based "swords duel" can I land the attack fight. Ryuma, kaku.

Kaido is probably the last and ultimate "can I cut it" fight. After this there won't ever be a need to make us question if zoro can actually cut something or someone. The only question will be can he land the attack, can it be blocked or dodged. The next and last fights in the series are all gona be the skill based ones. Unless we get diamond fruit burgess out of the blue or some shit
What about Joz, maybe Shiryu isn't his fight and Burgess steals Joz's power :kayneshrug:

He's literally not having a sword fight with Kaido lol. What bothers me is this idea that King is automatically shit because of Zoro's essentially ineffective performance on Kaido. ALL 5 pirates on the roof had to tag team to even cause Kaido to get serious. How does that cause people here to assume Zoro is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> King as a result of cutting Kaido? The fucking 9 scabbards cut Kaido and that reminded him of Oden too. So are the ALL stronger than King?

Like you guys are missing a fundamental part when you baselessly compare Zoro to Kaido to King. If you have no relative comparator to see how King would fare against Kaido, how can you all just automatically assume Zoro would neg diff King? Its weird and actually doesn't make sense lol.

And it doesn't matter if he's a subordinate either. Zoro is Luffy's subordinate and people here claim they are equal, which isn't even the level of comparison I'm going for here.

Edit: Like actually think here for a minute guys. How is 5 pirates teaming up on effectively 1 Yonko (they are pretty much ignoring BM) better than 1 pirate fighting 1 YC? I don't get how you can conjure up power level discussions from that lmao.
kaido is waiting for a monstrous samurai like oden
zoro will be compared to oden soon
zoro is destroying that bird

Yonko are leagues above mere commanders?? That's why.

King is not that big of a deal anymore. Dead beat waste of chapters.
Comon Seth, of course yonko is above comander.

But you souding like zoro is fighting a yonko SOLO and would go down for SOLO a comander.

That would be a downgrade. I would agree.

Shyryu will NEVER be stronger than kaido and i say he will give zoro a harder fight than kaido.
Why?

Fighting against a stronger opponent in GROUP can be easyer than fight a weaker opponent SOLO.

Change ALL the perspective.

He's literally not having a sword fight with Kaido lol. What bothers me is this idea that King is automatically shit because of Zoro's essentially ineffective performance on Kaido. ALL 5 pirates on the roof had to tag team to even cause Kaido to get serious. How does that cause people here to assume Zoro is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> King as a result of cutting Kaido? The fucking 9 scabbards cut Kaido and that reminded him of Oden too. So are the ALL stronger than King?

Like you guys are missing a fundamental part when you baselessly compare Zoro to Kaido to King. If you have no relative comparator to see how King would fare against Kaido, how can you all just automatically assume Zoro would neg diff King? Its weird and actually doesn't make sense lol.

And it doesn't matter if he's a subordinate either. Zoro is Luffy's subordinate and people here claim they are equal, which isn't even the level of comparison I'm going for here.

Edit: Like actually think here for a minute guys. How is 5 pirates teaming up on effectively 1 Yonko (they are pretty much ignoring BM) better than 1 pirate fighting 1 YC? I don't get how you can conjure up power level discussions from that lmao.
First off, I do not think that king is shit but he is not who I'm putting my money on zoro fighting anymore.

I'll put it real fucking simple for you
Kaido is a fucking HYPE machine mate. In the instances of renown, hype and prestige, king is a spec of dirt on the boot of kaido. You don't pass up on taking a piece of world wide glory, 1 of the 4 front runners to PK (1 of which isn't even playing the game), just to dabble with the likes of a YC 1. Ya the fight would look mental but we are getting to the point where zoro NEEDS to be known even more, fighting Marcos 1 v 2 scraps would get him notoriety, being 1 of 5 to slut drop your cheeks in memes face while you fuck her lil bro to death would get you more.

Not to mention the wait for a zoro 1 v 1 sword fight has already been so long, what's another arc? Let the man makes his name now and cross out the others later on

If you think meme isn't making this fight a lil bit more difficult then you're a fucking idiot

nope kizaru is zoros fight
"Have you ever been kicked at the speed of light"

But no he makes some makeshift light Saber to block rays sword and he is a swordsman now, and it was never seen again in the war.

Zoro gets the kaido fight with luffy and co, mihawk fuji and probably shiryu.

Sanji gets king burgess with a new fruit, green bull and kizaru gg claps everyone can go home happy. Mihawk is probably > kizaru so nobody should be salty

pot calling kettle ignorant.

You're points are terrible sprinkled in with your headcanon and 90% forum thinks you're a jabroni, and when you make predictions the opposite tends to happen, this repeats every week
My points are terrible and have headcanon yet can't be factually prove wrong i get it (especially by this down to earth philosopher here) .. talking seems to be your forte.. yet you can't put credibility behind your statements..
the dichotomy between what u Blame me for and what u yourself claim... is as hypocritical as it gets... "KAIDO CHOSE TO TAKE THE ATTACK".... shallow and baseless

There is nothing u have done to prove me wrong than whine about me using headcanon.... even that isn't been proven wrong... idk if you'te pussillanimous or just plane shallow and ignorant.. well the latter seems obvious.

I love this forum btw i care little of what this forum thinks of me more of what i think of it.. I'll leave when the time comes... and indeed in a fashionable way. ;) off paneled - san

Yea I said unless we get diamond fruit burgess shenanigans. That could be a good flex. But then you still have fuji and mihawk and maybe some other swordsman to satisfy your thirst for these skill based sword fights.
Potentially the monk guy. I'm like half sure he's Kotetsu, Tengu's ancestor who made Sandai, Nidai and Shodai Kitetsu. He's 100% maintaining Shodai and it looks like the Gorosei are immortal in some fashion (they did not age in the 20 years between Ohara and now, yet Oda changes character designs in that timespan pretty dramatically)

Status
Not open for further replies.