H

humanbeing

Oda :

- King vs Marco
- Queen vs Chopper
- Sanji heading toward Nerfed Jack.

Sanji's fans :

Sanji vs king confirmed!!!

I feel so bad for them right now. The strongest opponent Sanji beat in the NW was Wadatsumi, Hody's lackey. :smoothieduck::crybeard:
you really think Chopper is fighting Queen he just attacked him while Marco was holding him.
and as you see Marco is busy holding Queen which makes King free so he can go after Momo, Sanji might have to begin his fight against King soon. i am not fixated on that he could fight Queen as well. Jack is least possible option though for many reasons like there is a character with scabbards who might be strong , and the scabbards will be able to defend themselves , and even Tobiroppo according to Jack himself should not be able to finish them off, and they have a gurdge against Jack since he is the one who attacked Zoo and fought them on the roof as well. so they really should be the ones who finish him off at least that since they were not able to do anything against Kaido

People who want Sanji on the roof are weird asf. Even if he's not he roof, The perception of Sanji won't change unless he's defeated somebody strong. Also its becoming very clear that Blunt Force users are at an extreme disadvantage against Kaido.
The perception of Sanji won't change because he is Sanji. It doesn't matter what he does.

to you
clear to me he isnt.

Macro from what he shown is stronger them all .
most of them indeed
but is not a member of the new gen so oda stating those 5 leading /will lead the next generation is relevant.
marco isnt a part of that group
sanji is
case closed. they arent just stalling btw
they have each hurt kaido
......... so uh ....
ok.
I mean Sanji and Jimbei have already blocked and push Big Mom in WCI and she been pushed as Kaido's equal even in durability. So they would probably do same to Kaido's Full Zoan Form. His form at this point feels anyone can have a chance to hit him given he let that happen. It be no different on them doing same as others there. Pretty sure Luffy, Kidd, and Law are leading one of generations while Zoro and Killer are support for them given portrayal on Supernova Captains there.

I mean Sanji and Jimbei have already blocked and push Big Mom in WCI and she been pushed as Kaido's equal even in durability. So they would probably do same to Kaido's Full Zoan Form. His form at this point feels anyone can have a chance to hit him given he let that happen. It be no different on them doing same as others there. Pretty sure Luffy, Kidd, and Law are leading one of generations while Zoro and Killer are support for them given portrayal on Supernova Captains there.
they are all the leaders what u dont understand or i need to bring the panel? :milaugh:

not what the panel states
extrapolate what you want from it.

People who want Sanji on the roof are weird asf. Even if he's not he roof, The perception of Sanji won't change unless he's defeated somebody strong. Also its becoming very clear that Blunt Force users are at an extreme disadvantage against Kaido.
With sanji its like the diliemma of eating shit which taste like chocolate or chocolate which taste like shit.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
you really think Chopper is fighting Queen he just attacked him while Marco was holding him.
and as you see Marco is busy holding Queen which makes King free so he can go after Momo, Sanji might have to begin his fight against King soon. i am not fixated on that he could fight Queen as well. Jack is least possible option though for many reasons like there is a character with scabbards who might be strong , and the scabbards will be able to defend themselves , and even Tobiroppo according to Jack himself should not be able to finish them off, and they have a gurdge against Jack since he is the one who attacked Zoo and fought them on the roof as well. so they really should be the ones who finish him off at least that since they were not able to do anything against Kaido
:milaugh:
Don Le Fishe see Oda breaked your brain! :myman::josad:
Sad...:perocry:

Status
Not open for further replies.