Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember bro when Toki meet Oden the lasttime? It was when he giive his sword away, it means the send the Oden who didn´t have his sword anymore, she even hint that with saying Oden should look 20years in the future. Oden get send in the future with having no Enma and his other sword. And I think he not getting them back, it going to Luffy+Oden+Zoro killing Kaido in the end.
In the new spoiler hes holding his swords and that cant be, Because then the swords with momo and zoro would disappear and they look the same like them

Stop believing characters words

You have Marco saying he won't make it or wont make it in time but comes early lol

Character statements doesn't always mean they would do what they said

Oda makes characters do the opposite or fail to live up to their own statements everytime
so you really believe that is Oden? then I guess OP enter a new age where Oda reveals that Toki is actually a nexus being and she sent alternate Oden to the main timeline because this is the only one where they defeat Kaido in a 14,000,605 possible futures.

Seems that Chopper moment is more comedic relief than anything.... Monster Point use to look like something that would give you nightmares. Now its used for comedy......This should have been a Bruce Banner/Hulk thing for Chopper . Something that Chopper can enhance but never fully get control of.

It's simple, the meeting was not in wano and they didn't really have news of the oden, only years later
How come WB didn't have any news on Oden when Kaido is an old acquaintance of his who regularly go out on sea expeditions ?
He should have grasp some infos about what Kaido was doing, especially when Roger himself saw all the mess in Wano.
Actually, he should have learned it all from Roger during their last meeting after the Roger Pirates disband but ... well Oda :lusalty:

Lies, Whitebeard was known as the strongest not roger, he was known as pirate-king people didn't know whitebeard did not Pirate King
Lol that is not a lie. Roger is at least equal to Whitebeard. We saw it on panel and have Statements that support it too.

Ps: this is probably the old Hag with the clone fruit or Kanjuro's drawing or something. Oden's swords are with Zoro and the swordsmith.

Last edited:
Seems that Chopper moment is more comedic relief than anything.... Monster Point use to look like something that would give you nightmares. Now its used for comedy......This should have been a Bruce Banner/Hulk thing for Chopper . Something that Chopper can enhance but never fully get control of.
Wait til he eats 3 rumble balls post ts. I'm sure we get a equivalent to this moment soon. I'm not a chopper fan but it makes sense.

Remember bro when Toki meet Oden the lasttime? It was when he giive his sword away, it means the send the Oden who didn´t have his sword anymore, she even hint that with saying Oden should look 20years in the future. Oden get send in the future with having no Enma and his other sword. And I think he not getting them back, it going to Luffy+Oden+Zoro killing Kaido in the end.
Wait, its different swords so it could make sense
:crazwhat:
Thats actually real oden
:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.