-Queen's hallucinogenic gas
-Vegapunk Clone
-Three Eye-Tribe Genjutsu Bullshit
-Gyukimaru/Onimaru
-Actual Oden

Yeah
Makes sense now why Oda didn't want to spoil both Oden and Kaido powers
He made kaido spam.the same breath for hours and the battle 1v1 was 2 min max

He wanted to keep Hybrid hidden and keep Oden true skill set till current timeline

We are about to witness Oden true limits vs Kaido at his peak
I can see Hybrid Kaido vs Oden>Kaido using awakenend form (@Garps tekkai post) and fighting against everyone.
Would prove that Kaido became stronger,also we can finally see Oden true power. It make sense now why Oda skip 970 Oden vs Kaido, the fight was far away from both showing their true power, Jo have the right point here.

Yeah
Makes sense now why Oda didn't want to spoil both Oden and Kaido powers
He made kaido spam.the same breath for hours and the battle 1v1 was 2 min max

He wanted to keep Hybrid hidden and keep Oden true skill set till current timeline

We are about to witness Oden true limits vs Kaido at his peak
Exactoooooooo

In same pattern, Pedro solung being hidden and never revealed in WCI while dying in a sacrifice for SH seems OUT OF PLACE... it's why I fucking keep telling people that:

1- His body/corpse was not shown

2- If you will kill him, then do it after you reveal ALL his cards, including how he looks in solung form, especially since Pedro is important mink character, probably was more important and focused than all minks.

3- For the people who say: for what purpose Pedro will be alive, why would Oda bring him back, he has no use... will, I'll be damned because, first, I believe he will be a strawhat with his own ambition and dream... that's enough reason, secondly, tell that to useless pell/pound and others.

So, I will never stop believing his return UNTIL Wano arc is over and he wasn't shown...then I can finally say, yeah, the dude my rest in peace LOL

Literally you put a great work, why would Gyukimaru transform into Oden? The guy with the Scabbards respect at the most?
It would only hurt their soul to transform into Oden for no reason. I doubt it is Gyukimaru, I still believe the timetravel ability of Oden for shorttime.
I think that it might be a young Oden that Toki somehow sent into the future

Its unlikely but who knows

Let’s put it together
- Hiyori and Onimaru (the fox) came to Onigashima together
- the one who was healing the scabbards was Hiyori but she can’t greet them yet
- Now Onimaru took Oden appearance to motivate the scabbards
- That’s their contribution for the war

what do yall think about this?
Best option imo. It's a nice thing that the first person the scabbards see after getting up is Oden, like a symbol that all hope is not lost.

Because the real Oden actually being here would make the entire Oden flashback worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.