Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She can't go in the past but she can negate her time traveling ability maybe
Fuckin semantics... That means she can travel into the past

That means if she wanted to, she can go back to the Void century then right? She “negates her ability” meaning she can just remove the fact that she traveled 800 years and just go back to the void century WITH ALL THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE FUTURE

Bro I don´t describing that Oden traveling in the past, read what I write:
-Oden get travel in the future for shorttime!! When he was in the cell and give his sword away, he never get send in the past, he get send into the future broo.
Why didnt toki leave him in the future where he would live? Why did she bring him back to the past to die? She could have just left him in the future like momo and kinamon. And she cant bring people from the dead so it cant be something she done after he died. Once hes dead hes gone that would be bringing him from the death not time travel, So many plot holes.

Probably a rare case one of Toki powers, they probably decide this when Oden was in the cell, I can see something like this going happen.
if she can send oden in the future before he was executed anyway
then the execution doesnt need to happen......
oden doesnt need to die....

the scabbards when they were sent to the future basically disappeared.
yes it would not be great writing.

Keep the same energy when it happens... the same way people right now are giving all kinds of argument and theories to just be in denial that this person right here is Oden LMAO... they reached a level where they think Gyokimaru would actually troll the scabbards and disrespect the dead... the same Gyokimaru who was fighting Kawamatsu for even taking MERE SWORDS from grave... they expect him to now troll scabbards and immitate Oden and fool them into false hope that he's alive LMAO

The amount of excuses I will hear from you guys when pedro is revealed as alive will be hilarious too
Pedro being alive is nothing compared to Oden being alive. Oden is some heavy shit, it's like heroin overdose. I'm laughing historically by seeing the reactions of people, can't wait to see the reactions of hypocrite Youtuber reactions and excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.