Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no... I have my own different explanation my friend... now, it can be wrong, but it's different from the "Toki went back to past" etc...

my own interpretation is simply Oden survived the execution... and Toki and Oden were transported to future....

HOW DID Oden survive the execution? and the bullet? that's where the magic trick coming by Oda...

Naturally, many people will be so angry at Oden for Leaving some scabbards like Asura Douji or Hiyori behind... but Oda has already been dealing with that kind of hate with Izo leaving Kiku... or WB leaving Wano and Oden... so Oda will just ignore such hate comments and continue with his plans LOL

Anyway, I simply believe he survived the execution, and traveled just like Kinemon and others... as simple as that... and not that Toki went to the past and brought Oden...etc... although it's a possibility and Oda creates his own narrative and scenario of justification too...
He looks like he didnt age an hour bro

if she can send oden in the future before he was executed anyway
then the execution doesnt need to happen......
oden doesnt need to die....
Why didnt toki leave him in the future where he would live? Why did she bring him back to the past to die? She could have just left him in the future like momo and kinamon. And she cant bring people from the dead so it cant be something she done after he died. Once hes dead hes gone that would be bringing him from the death not time travel, So many plot holes
How Oda could answer these points, my though:
- Oden and his pride, want to die because he himself fail or because he didn´t want to make any suspect for the Beast pirates.
In that case let say Toki want to let travel Oden alongside his members to the future, who would protect Toki and his son/daughter for the case? Im sure Toki has a limit to use her skill and how many people she can send. Don´t forget if she send Oden and co in the future, Kaido would directly attack Kuri and kill Toki and co. In that case she couldn´t teleport momo and co back and Oden would just see in 20years how his family get killed off. So to not make any attention, Oden sacrifice himself in case to save his family and the Scabbards.

I think Oden want to make it sure that his Scabbards AND Family survive and get protected.
And since I believe Toki has a limit, she couldn´t save anyone, Oden probably know it and decide to make a way where he help in future but come back in the past so he can save the scabbards and his family.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
QUOTE="Pantheos, post: 1180041, member: 18"]Which, following to Playas theory, never happened. He isnt traveled in the past their. He is just back to his time. Like he never left.
So Toki can go back to the void century?[/QUOTE]

No, cause she didnt send herself in that. Like i said, i assume she needs to connect to spots in the time, where she needs to be at the exact points to connect them and transfer something between them. So no, she cant get back.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@LuthonTheDragDown please replace the poll with "How is 'Oden'?" or a similar question.

Potential Options:
  • "Oden" is Catarina Devon
  • "Oden" is Bon Clay or another user of the Mane Mane fruit
  • "Oden" is Onimaru/Gyukimaru
  • "Oden" is a drawing of Kanjuro's
  • "Oden" is some other imposter
  • "Oden" is an aged up Momonosuke
  • "Oden" is an illusion or hallucination of the Scabbards
  • "Oden" is the ghost/shade of Kozuki Oden
  • "Oden" is the spirit residing in Enma
  • "Oden" is the reanimated corpse/zombie of Kozuki Oden
  • "Oden" is Kozuki Oden sent to the future
  • "Oden" is Kozuki Oden brought back to life
(More suggestions are welcome).

Make votes visible please.
@Pantheos if you could please? TAC seems to have fumbled replacing the poll.

Except if Toki teleported in the past when the temple was on fire and brought the Oden from the past in the present which is farfetched as hell

Oh wait she can only travel in the future right ???

So I only bet on Kanjuro

holy fucking fucking shitting shitting fucking shitting fucking shitting
fucking shitting shitting fucking shitting fucking shitting

I', losing my shit .... no ... no

Status
Not open for further replies.