Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep the same energy when it happens... the same way people right now are giving all kinds of argument and theories to just be in denial that this person right here is Oden LMAO... they reached a level where they think Gyokimaru would actually troll the scabbards and disrespect the dead... the same Gyokimaru who was fighting Kawamatsu for even taking MERE SWORDS from grave... they expect him to now troll scabbards and immitate Oden and fool them into false hope that he's alive LMAO

The amount of excuses I will hear from you guys when pedro is revealed as alive will be hilarious too
:okay:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@LuthonTheDragDown please replace the poll with "How is 'Oden'?" or a similar question.

Potential Options:
  • "Oden" is Catarina Devon
  • "Oden" is Bon Clay or another user of the Mane Mane fruit
  • "Oden" is Onimaru/Gyukimaru
  • "Oden" is a drawing of Kanjuro's
  • "Oden" is some other imposter
  • "Oden" is an aged up Momonosuke
  • "Oden" is an illusion or hallucination of the Scabbards
  • "Oden" is the ghost/shade of Kozuki Oden
  • "Oden" is the spirit residing in Enma
  • "Oden" is the reanimated corpse/zombie of Kozuki Oden
  • "Oden" is Kozuki Oden sent to the future
  • "Oden" is Kozuki Oden brought back to life
(More suggestions are welcome).

Make votes visible please.

Last edited:
Fuckin semantics... That means she can travel into the past

That means if she wanted to, she can go back to the Void century then right? She “negates her ability” meaning she can just remove the fact that she traveled 800 years and just go back to the void century WITH ALL THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE FUTURE
That's for Oda to answer
Maybe she can or Oda makes it that it only works on other people or whatever

I'm hoping that that's simply a clone made by Kanjuro and not actually Oden. Dude died 20 years ago, we have guys inheriting his will to accomplish what he couldn't and what he,himself, predicted they would. I have no large issue with Oden as a character (I don't hate him) but I see no reason for the real dude to show up even if it's due to Toki. Kaido shot him after the guy's body was ruined by the oil, no way he's just magically good as new. Regarding the silhouette, I still think it's Hiyori but maybe it was Toki and this whole thing is gonna get weird.

In regards to Chopper hitting Queen, it makes Queen look bad but atleast Chopper's getting some action. I hope he puts down a Number this arc or assists against Perospero. I still believe Sanji will fight Queen based on the usually discussed reasons but Queen better not be too worn out when the fight starts.

Okay do you realize that if Oden can go back and forth between the future and the past, that mean Toki can do that as well

When the castle was burning, why didn’t she just go back to the past? If she can fling Oden into the future and return him to the past, why can’t she do that to herself?
Oh no... I have my own different explanation my friend... now, it can be wrong, but it's different from the "Toki went back to past" etc...

my own interpretation is simply Oden survived the execution... and Toki and Oden were transported to future....

HOW DID Oden survive the execution? and the bullet? that's where the magic trick coming by Oda...

Naturally, many people will be so angry at Oden for Leaving some scabbards like Asura Douji or Hiyori behind... but Oda has already been dealing with that kind of hate with Izo leaving Kiku... or WB leaving Wano and Oden... so Oda will just ignore such hate comments and continue with his plans LOL

Anyway, I simply believe he survived the execution, and traveled just like Kinemon and others... as simple as that... and not that Toki went to the past and brought Oden...etc... although it's a possibility and Oda creates his own narrative and scenario of justification too...

I can see Hybrid Kaido vs Oden>Kaido using awakenend form (@Garps tekkai post) and fighting against everyone.
Would prove that Kaido became stronger,also we can finally see Oden true power. It make sense now why Oda skip 970 Oden vs Kaido, the fight was far away from both showing their true power, Jo have the right point here.
By the way it feels like we are the only guys on here, that actually think that Zoan awakening is an entirely new form lol. Jailor beasts were cannon fire and bullet proof, very huge, with black claws/fingers and no sign of human features other than stature and their waist and people still calling it "hybrid with high resilience and regen".
Awakened Kaido will be a wake up call for many fans I think.

And what's great is, that Oden takes everything into another perspective. We will pretty much see a top tier swordsman perform. His haki game and the visuals for it. We will have a direct comparison to Zoro, who aspires to get to that level, and therefore later on know how Oden compares to Mihawk and Shanks aswell and we will know how End of Wano Luffy compares to all that.
Add awakened Big Mom and I don't know what else you could ask for.... This will beome the powerlevel heaven, with insanely cool visuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.