Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep the same energy for the next couple of chapter guys when it's truly proven that it's truly Oden, and Oda is coming up with some explaination of his own be it time DF shit or something...

I'm not saying Oda is stupid, and I simply do not call this move stupid, I was advocating that he will show up at one point actually, and my reasons for that is, I simply can see Oda doing something like that, and that's because Oda tried to be VERY restrictive on what to show from Oden... VERY VERY VERY restrictive, where even his clash with Kaido was two pages LOL... the long awaited fight was off-screened... everything about Oden was off-screened... you only do that to him and Kaido's hybrid form when you want to show them LATER more.... and showcase them in FULL capacity... as a writer, this may sound dumb for you, but Oda literally is the type of characeter who would showcase every single detail about SIDE characters like freaking Baby 5 or Senor Pink for god's sake... again, the arguments may sound not good for your taste, but that's what oda does... when he keeps something away and not show it, it means it will be highlighted later... as simple as that
But Oden in the picture has Enma with him which is obviously fake. He gave the swords away before dying. It's definitely Kanjuro's drawing imo. No way Oda is gonna give us 2 fucking Enmas.

Like i said, i assume (!, we dont have any info about that so far) she needs to connect these two points. So yes, she cant go through this connection.
So she has to also go to the future then? She has to connect the two locations by being present In the two locations?

if she can’t go back to the void century because her body isn’t in the void century then how can she go to the future if he body isn’t in the future???

shit now I’m confused... And you expect Oda to explain this? And clear up ALL the time travel loopholes that come with it?

I thought everyone already agreed that giving people two directions of time travel was a bad idea... Why are people advocating for this now?

Yep that time travel shit should have never happened in the first place, it created far more problems and inconsistencies that if it hadn't happened.
Nope... The time travel hasn’t don’t a single bad thing... It does exactly what Toki said it does... You travel into the future

That’s not oden obviously... You are seeing the time travel as a problem because you think that’s oden

ya know im out. really have no idea what will hapen.
-kanjuro = safest bet
-real oden but he is good = literally shit
-real oden but he is bad, sanjis fight = literally kino
-katarina devon = 5d chess if logic make sens
- clone = i swear to god if oden is actually marine's ssg its literally 32d backgamon
-gyukimaru = oda is getting sloppy
-ghost sent to future = also sloppy.

i think the biggest takeway its negative if oden is on the alliance side, positif if otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.