Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I think Oden will stay dead, but only for a shorttime he will be in wano for the war.
This.

Only other possibility i can assume:

It is not Oden there, its Yamato. And they see Oden there cause of:
-Yamato calling herself Oden and "playing Oden", could go so far calling out the Scabbards directly
-Yamato has very similar clothing to Oden
-Yamato is pretty similar big
-Yamato is kinda surrounded by an aura pretty similar to Oden, cause Mini-Oden, aka Momo, is literally at her body.

Holy shit, this is wild.

The only way that’s the real Oden is for two things to be true, that the silhouette is Toki, and that she either lied to Oden when she said her fruit can’t go backwards, or traveling backwards is a product of her fruit being awakened. So either Toki has been alive all this time and originally sent Oden forward when he was in jail and back after the Kaido fight in the future, or they both died and Toki brought them both forward while he was in jail and then both of them back after the Kaido fight in the future.

Idk if that’s the real Oden, but given that they need help beating two Yonko, that part of it makes sense. And I have to admit, I know Oda hates the idea of bringing back dead characters, but this would be a pretty creative way around that.

This is wild if that’s the real Oden.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So she has to also go to the future then? She has to connect the two locations by being present In the two locations?

if she can’t go back to the void century because her body isn’t in the void century then how can she go to the future if he body isn’t in the future???

shit now I’m confused... And you expect Oda to explain this? And clear up ALL the time travel loopholes that come with it?

I thought everyone already agreed that giving people two directions of time travel was a bad idea... Why are people advocating for this now?
Because normal reader wait for all explanations before they literaly cry for bad writing.

Holy shit, this is wild.

The only way that’s the real Oden is for two things to be true, that the silhouette is Toki, and that she either lied to Oden when she said her fruit can’t go backwards, or traveling backwards is a product of her fruit being awakened. So either Toki has been alive all this time and originally sent Oden forward when he was in jail and back after the Kaido fight in the future, or they both died and Toki brought them both forward while he was in jail and then both of them back after the Kaido fight in the future.

Idk if that’s the real Oden, but given that they need help beating two Yonko, that part of it makes sense. And I have to admit, I know Oda hates the idea of bringing back dead characters, but this would be a pretty creative way around that.

There's nothing creative of bringing a dead character, it's garbage writing.

How is he surviving the execution though kaido would have known hes alive.
Not necessarily.... one simple interpretation which would require Oda to showcase this between Oden/Toki during prison dialog is Oden who told Toki that if he should die even after surviving the execution of boiling, he wants to use her powers... that's literally what Oden stated...

What did they plan to make him survive? how did Toki manage to fool everyone with her ability? not sure how...

BUT a very bold move by Oda would be that Toki is there hiding from everyone in execution plaza.... and after Oden survived the boiling... and orochi and kaido decided to betray their words, MAYBE, it's possible that Toki transported the bullet into the future, while Oden pretended to stay dead...
Kinda like Kakashi using Kamui with bullet from Pain

Hell, maybe Oden himself moved his head so fast despite his injury where the bullet barely grazed him but pretended to be DEAD... and after everyone thought he is dead, he went to Toki and they traveled in time...
Exmaple of that is Abdul from Jojo bizzzare adventure surviving that bullet and pretending to be dead

Maybe some different explaination even... point is... I think it's really just a simple answer that he survived the execution and traveled through time to be here....

Why do you assume Gyukimaru can change his shape in something different then the one guy he shaped before into. Also, even in this form, he had his marks in the face. So it would be safe to assume, even if he is able to shift in different persons (and copy their voice), he would still have his marks in the face.
Why should I assume HE CANNOT make a perfect copy?

I mean Compared to everyone’s ridiculous time travel nonsense, how is what I’m saying the most unlikely solution?

Holy shit, this is wild.

Hey dude, what’s up with Zoro on the roof?

H

humanbeing

Kanjuru is for sure a possibility as well but can he imitate Oden's voice as well? and what about Oden's presence? even Kaido could feel it from a sword. they are all observation haki users. i hope really Oda makes a good explantion for that otherwise it will be a bad thing.

Not necessarily.... one simple interpretation which would require Oda to showcase this between Oden/Toki during prison dialog is Oden who told Toki that if he should die even after surviving the execution of boiling, he wants to use her powers... that's literally what Oden stated...

What did they plan to make him survive? how did Toki manage to fool everyone with her ability? not sure how...

BUT a very bold move by Oda would be that Toki is there hiding from everyone in execution plaza.... and after Oden survived the boiling... and orochi and kaido decided to betray their words, MAYBE, it's possible that Toki transported the bullet into the future, while Oden pretended to stay dead...

Hell, maybe Oden himself moved his head so fast despite his injury where the bullet barely grazed him but pretended to be DEAD... and after everyone thought he is dead, he went to Toki and they traveled in time...

Maybe some different explaination even... point is... I think it's really just a simple answer that he survived the execution and traveled through time to be here....
You think oden pretending to play dead would work on kaido? What is he? A potato? Bad writing if so. Once oden died kaido would have made sure hes dead not just let him play dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.