Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I'll repeat it for your small brain
The swords that Oden is carrying right now have VERY BASIC design, almost every fodder has them

You can't use sword looks to determine who this Oden is.
We only know that it makes sense that he doesn't have Enma and Habakiri thus it makes sense that this is real Oden
So it somehow makes more sense that Oden left two of his best swords in the past for no reason, picked up two gabarage tier swords and traveled to the future to fight a much more stronger Kaidou? :myman:

But YOU haven’t even explained this well... Like I’m on a forum interacting directly with you, and even you can’t explain this properly

Yet you expect Oda to write this in with zero loopholes in just plan one directional text and it’s fine?
>i cant explain this so oda must also cant

this is as stupid as people saying buggy feared whitebeard so kaido also should

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Yes, Oda has said people can’t travel to the past so that’s not oden

You are in fact trying to rewrite Oda’s story dude... You are trying to retcon what Toki said and failing to explain your retcon
I mentioned a theory and added a point to @playa4321 theory. You are just butthurt Oda isnt following your headcanon. Its ok.

But i dont need to write Odas Story, he does it. I just try to connect some points we read.

Oden was already a controversial character, to much controversial for my taste
Oda better explain this cleanly cause I see 'ASSPULL' written on Oden's face atm
Oden and Toki either:

1- Pulled a Kakashi - Pain moment on us with transporting bullet into future and staying dead

2- Or they Pulled Avdol from Jojo Bizzare adventure surviving that bullet, but pretending to be dead

You heard those two explaination FIRST from me

naturally, he looks young cause he transported into future after the execution plaza moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.