Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Different katana tsuba (guard) shape, also different kimono (usually oden kimono only until thigh)..

Probabilities :
A) toki brought oden from different timeline, so this oden use different clothes & katana.. Plot wise oden toki suitable to be there
B) onimaru / gyukimaru, but plot wise seems will not fit.. As the attachment of gyukimaru as shimotsuki clan guardian fox & kawamatsu post shimotsuki clan lost to oden
C) kanjuro painting may still fit, maybe he was spared by kinemon so want to pay back by increase scabbard motivation from seeing oden
D) yamato will of oden, make the weakened scabbards see her as oden.. But not so fitting for yamato to say scabbards that she respect as look old
E) catarina devon, may not know oden.. Plot wise not so fun if out of nowhere blackbeard is here

Great manga. I just hate that the mangaka decided to make a third of the human representative japanese... I'd have loved to see other more world famous figure participating in the tournament like Hannibal or Cesar etc...
Lol, I agree.... but I personally believe this tornament is only but the beginning for the show if it became a huge success in Anime specifically... as I don't believe 13 vs 13 will be the last of the show... I think shit may continue,
as we are already seeing the FIRST god vs god fight.... so what about the 13th human combatant? what happened to him?

So the point is, there is a possibility that the show will grow more and we will see tons of more characters from different cultures

Omimaru should have a clue however since he see how Zoro get enma. Their is no point for him to even to not fake also his sword if he just want to cheerup the scabbards.

Oden clearly give his sword away when he meet Toki the lasttime. I even write a post for that.

Onimaru in case doesn't make anysense. As I said it is either Kanjuro or Oden.
Onimaru can shapeshift into a human but what makes you think he can shapeshift weapons? He probably just took two random blades.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Sure. Garp could come too. Shanks could come to save Luffy.
Or Kaido could even meet the real... Dragon.
Not what Don Le Fishe meant!
- Yamato ditch Crydo for Luffy
- Momo got a verison of his DF
- Tama steal his Gifters
- Plesures and Waiters defect to Chopper because Queen abuse them
- etc, etc
Now fucking Oden come back! Not enough he live rent-free in Crydo's brain! No! Oden return in the flesh! :suresure:

It seems like Oda build-up Crydo's pathetic end, befitting for an infierior fish like Crydo :milaugh:

Different katana tsuba (guard) shape, also different kimono (usually oden kimono only until thigh)..

Probabilities :
A) toki brought oden from different timeline, so this oden use different clothes & katana.. Plot wise oden toki suitable to be there
B) onimaru / gyukimaru, but plot wise seems will not fit.. As the attachment of gyukimaru as shimotsuki clan guardian fox & kawamatsu post shimotsuki clan lost to oden
C) kanjuro painting may still fit, maybe he was spared by kinemon so want to pay back by increase scabbard motivation from seeing oden
D) yamato will of oden, make the weakened scabbards see her as oden.. But not so fitting for yamato to say scabbards that she respect as look old
E) catarina devon, may not know oden.. Plot wise not so fun if out of nowhere blackbeard is here
C>A>E>B>D
:neesama:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
People still aren't asking the most basic question: the original silhouette was a much smaller figure than Oden (hes the height of Kinemon) that didn't have his figure at all. That person is not here and this person shows up.

Something is not adding up on purpose
it was hiyori and she asked gyukimaru to disguise himself like that

Status
Not open for further replies.