Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

True :moonwalk:

In fact, Zoro will be able to tell how big of a difference in their level will be
:steef:

Zoro: He's so strong, he is very close to Hawkeye
:suresure:

Then all fanbase hating on Mihawk triggered LOL
Zoro would be sweating and praising him above posthawk

Oden and Ryuma are Zoro endgame goal

Mihawk is low top, surpassing Oden means you get Kaido's respect. Surpassing Mihawk doesn't make you a challenge to Kaido at all.

You are eating head canon?

like it’s unconfirmed... So you are eating your own head canon basically
Nahhhh.. stop this bullshit.... for the current two weeks, you stay silent, and I cheer for Oden's return... otherwise, our deal is off about you making me the laughing stocks if it turned out to be fake Oden.... cause what's the point of you will be denying everything here LOL

Find me something that doesn’t set Seth off on a tizzy...but he’s right this time, I cannot think of a less exciting/more obvious “silhouette reveal” than bringing back the least interesting character in this arc.
I’m under the impression Toki is alive, I wanna see where Oda goes with this plot line. I don’t have any ideas what he wants to accomplish. So I won’t judge yet, although it’s looking pretty bad.

It's not Oden because he looks like Oden? :okay:
If you mean why he hasn't aged then it's because of the time travel
People who think that is real all believe time travel was involved
Oden was boiled beyond repair Kaido put him out of missery he was going to die a painful death. Time travel aint gonna fix that.

Zoro would be sweating and praising him above posthawk

Oden and Ryuma are Zoro endgame goal

Mihawk is low top, surpassing Oden means you get Kaido's respect. Surpassing Mihawk doesn't make you a challenge to Kaido at all.
Nah.... if Zoro realized Oden is above Mihawk.... Zoro's ambition of beating Mihawk will stop
:specialmeh:
This thing will never happen

Status
Not open for further replies.