Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you are trying to bait me into something.

For the record, I've never disagreed the with the arguments/merits of Zoro being on the roof. He's there because of Oden's will and Enma. He's there because he proclaimed he wanted to cut Kaido. All I said is we don't truly know what happens after he cuts Kaido ala Oden or the rooftop fight fails and they try again later. Whether that leads to a fight with King is irrelevant (neg diff, low diff, high diff, who cares not the point)

That's all I've ever said about this, but then it gets blown way out of proportion who take offense to that observation.

LMAO I didn't have the heart to say anything but remember when Sanji fans had thought the lineage factor was hinting at an upgrade?

If that was actually Oden, it entirely defeats the purpose of Zoro being on the roof.

It's not Oden lol
I think it undermines everyone on the roof a bit, if Oden's gonna help. The only way I'd want him there is if it's acknowledged that Kaido is stronger and Zoro surpasses him directly.

Some considerations (probably already made previously but TLDR);

We can safely say that this IS NOT Oden too small body, and is too small to be Kanjuro as well, this person is the size of Hyori / Toki and "Oden" enters through a door pparently so this person is "probably still there"

...i'm starting to think that this might actually be Oden maybe not the Oden that died but a previous one (maybe the one that was still travelling with Roger/WB) cuz that Oden might say he missed the scabbards since he was travelling a couple of years with Roger/WB, it could actually be Toki that managed to bring him here somehow.....(maybe like the Toki Toki no mi works like the Ope Ope no mi and you can sacrifice yourself to do some crazy time travel sh**)......again this chapter is so damn confusing... @Lance_Dragonite it might not break the record of chapter 1000 but damn....
This is what I have posted on the crazy wild predictions page, where I thought Toki's df has a power-like perennial operation of Law's fruit. That could bring a person to present from past, in exchange for one's life.

Yep... internet people influence other internet to jump on hate train....

It's why I ALWAYS SAY... if you want to see a genuine reaction on who people like or not... it's ANIME ONLY viewers... who watch the show and NOT go to other people reviews and check spoilers... few youtubers are like that though, handful few, who watch he show, NEVER check the comments, or basically let their friend handle the comment and ONLY gets info about if title of episode has spoiler in it and when title ends....

They have the most genuine unaffected/influenced reactions because no one is trying to shove their idea of hate on someone to them... cause honestly in inernet, it happens A LOT... not just with anime... even in sports, movies, Shows, wrestling... ALWAYS the same
Spot on.

It seems like so many people on social media or fan forums are dudes, who try to force others to share their hate/love for certain characters or beliefs. Those are very sad individuals, who don't have much to say in RL.

Therefore they appear this toxic on the internet. It is the one area where they can let out all the frustration.

Twitter & Co. are the perfect example for that. If you judged humanity only by Twitter Users sharing their takes and how they interacted with each other, you wonder how our species could exist for so long already.

Status
Not open for further replies.