Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it now,

It's Gyukimaru/ Onumaru.

The person behind this silhouette is Hiyori. The last time we saw her was in Ringo. So it makes sense that Gyukimaro came with her to Onigashima. I also believe that Hiyori healed the scabbards and then decided to hide because she doesn't want to reunite with them until the raid succeeds. I believe that Hiyori was probably the one who told Onimamru to transform into Oden.
She wants to encourage them and boost their self-esteem to continue fighting and never give up. Especially considering that Jack is on his way to kill them.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I got it now,

It's Gyukimaru/ Onumaru.

The person behind this silhouette is Hiyori. The last time we saw her was in Ringo. So it makes sense that Gyukimaro came with her to Onigashima. I also believe that Hiyori healed the scabbards and then decided to hide because she doesn't want to reunite with them until the raid succeeds. I believe that Hiyori was probably the one who told Onimamru to transform into Oden.
She wants to encourage them and boost their self-esteem to continue fighting and never give up. Especially considering that Jack is on his way to kill them.
yeah it's him you can even see the smoke of his transformation

ITS THE SAME FUCKING DISCUSSION LOL

Did you not read anything I said?

Before Enma, people bandwagoned Zoro vs King way more than anyone did Zoro vs Kaido. How is this so hard to comprehend lmao
Actually we did the poll even after Enma.
Zoro killing Kaido is a theory appeared many years ago. @Oblivion confirmed that it appeared when Kinemon was afraid of dragon in PH or Dressrosa.
King vs Zoro was a thing yes but ZKK was also a thing. So actually people wanted king vs zoro but also kaido vs zoro^^
Yes we are greedy :akaman:

I got it now,

It's Gyukimaru/ Onumaru.

Why you stole my shit lol

I got it now,

It's Gyukimaru/ Onumaru.

Round of applause. He finally got it....

Actually we did the poll even after Enma.
Zoro killing Kaido is a theory appeared many years ago. @Oblivion confirmed that it appeared when Kinemon was afraid of dragon in PH or Dressrosa.
King vs Zoro was a thing yes but ZKK was also a thing. So actually people wanted king vs zoro but also kaido vs zoro^^
Yes we are greedy :akaman:
And the greedy always lose everything at the end:akaman:

Sanji will defeat King, and Luffy will defeat Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.