Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
did long ago showed u zoro fans talked about zoro vs kaido before enma was created

No. They have not lmfao. Prove that the large majority of the fanbase was saying that before Chapter 955.

Prove that the large majority of the fanbase was saying that before Chapter 955.

Prove that the large majority of the fanbase was saying that before Chapter 955.

I question your ability to read and comprehend sentences. Showing me random theory videos out of the millions of OP fans and the thousands who theorize every detail does not answer my question

So after Odens reveal I see:

Yamato and Momo and Shinobu going to help the scabbards.

Yamato will fight Jack, while Momo and Shinobu go to the scabbards. They’ll meet “Oden” where Momo will see through it and say Kozuki Oden is dead only for it to be revealed to be the traitor ninja Fukurokujo. Momo and Shinobu fight him and Momo learns to use some of his dragon abilities.

I question your ability to read and comprehend sentences. Showing me random theory videos out of the millions of OP fans and the thousands who theorize every detail does not answer my question
this dude is a buffoon im wasting my time bye :pepeke::feelscryingman:

this isn't the final battle against kaido, luffy's fights are always divided in rounds this is round 2 who knows there may be time for zoro to fight king, even though i don't believe it
Be careful, I've put it exactly like this before and for some reason it's a crime to even say it.

I doubt Zoro vs King myself. I have since Chapter 997 especially. But I wont fool myself into thinking Oda wouldn't pull some shit like giving Luffy a 1v1 solo fight with Kaido later on or having them lose the rooftop battle. We have to be prepared to potentially expect something like that.

But nope, apparently that's impossible to some people
Post automatically merged:

this dude is a buffoon im wasting my time bye :pepeke::feelscryingman:
Nice deflection. I've made my point

Status
Not open for further replies.