Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already considered this as my first thought...... but why would oda even do such a thing. :lusalty:
We never see such things in one piece.(except Zoro Kuina in anime(don't know if the scene was in manga or not))
I think this would be the sweeter and most 'romantic' way he could write a sad event like this. He would never do it showing us the Scabbards dead corpses or in a similar style. He could instead just show us Kinemon and co. smiling with their friend Oden.

Except it literally isn't. Zoro's strength is the reason why Zoro is where he is. I didnt expect you to figure that on your own.
That's why I quoted you in the first place. You are welcome. Strength and aim for the strongest, ego issue, so to say. :myman:
Whenever there was an opponent which is unbeatable in 1vs1, Zoro was there to offer his strength.
No, he is there to grant Kaido his dying wish, something that Oden failed to grant him.
He already cut him with Enma, I guess he can pack his shit and go under the dome, right? :yasu:
You fools all like to talk smack in hindsight but guaranteed you didn't say shit about Zoro vs Kaido UNTIL he got Enma. You can talk this up all you want, however it wasn't at all obvious Zoro was going to "fight" Kaido before receiving the blade.

Don't you remember all the assholes saying "Zoro vs Orochi" because he claimed he would kill Orochi? That was before he received Enma and the counterargument was ALWAYS a Yonko Commander.

You are letting this shit get to your head.

Some considerations (probably already made previously but TLDR);

We can safely say that this IS NOT Oden too small body, and is too small to be Kanjuro as well, this person is the size of Hyori / Toki and "Oden" enters through a door pparently so this person is "probably still there"

...i'm starting to think that this might actually be Oden maybe not the Oden that died but a previous one (maybe the one that was still travelling with Roger/WB) cuz that Oden might say he missed the scabbards since he was travelling a couple of years with Roger/WB, it could actually be Toki that managed to bring him here somehow.....(maybe like the Toki Toki no mi works like the Ope Ope no mi and you can sacrifice yourself to do some crazy time travel sh**)......again this chapter is so damn confusing... @Lance_Dragonite it might not break the record of chapter 1000 but damn....
Not like this bro.
The case is that Kinemon and co stay for 20years in the future. They where left in the whole 20years. If Toki send Oden in these days where she travel with Roger, he would be left then the all years until now. With means this scenario could only happen if Oden would come back and we have a another problem. Oden didn't know anything of Kaido until he go back to Wano and see Toki was injuried. You point would only make sense if she send Oden after his lose against Kaido, it would fit to Oden and Toki statements. Either it happen in the 5years of waiting or after he get defeated. In that case he die with the knowledge that they defeat Kaido 20years later. The way how Oden descript the supernova was always very interesting, as he meet them one time in his life.

what lmfao
zoro fans been on zoro vs kaido before enma chapter was posted the fk u smonking
No. They have not lmfao. Prove that the large majority of the fanbase was saying that before Chapter 955.

It was literally a Zoro vs King or Zoro vs Orochi (troll) discussion ever other fucking hour. You guys have massive selective memory

I think its pretty dumb to think Orochi and Kanjuro are behind this. Once Orochi comes back...he wont care about the scabbards. He would want revenge against Kaido. He gains nothing from trying to lure the scabbards and try to kill them.

Thats why this most likely Onimaru

You fools all like to talk smack in hindsight but guaranteed you didn't say shit about Zoro vs Kaido UNTIL he got Enma. You can talk this up all you want, however it wasn't at all obvious Zoro was going to "fight" Kaido before receiving the blade.

Don't you remember all the assholes saying "Zoro vs Orochi" because he claimed he would kill Orochi? That was before he received Enma and the counterargument was ALWAYS a Yonko Commander.

this is the dumbest mf ive seen lmao we been talking about zoro vs kaido before enma u buffoon

It entirely depends on whats happening.

Maybe Orochi is alive and is using Kanjuro to lure the scabbards to help him escape. Its totally dependent on how Oden acts next chapter. Something seems way off. Why would mystery silhouette person from 1004 disappear before this? Were they taken? Are they "Oden"? Are they part of some bigger plot?

Maybe I just don't truly understand it lol.
The first step to getting a clue is admitting we don't have one

H

humanbeing

To be honest i will not like it if Oda make someone again pose as Oden, and if Oden is alive i would like to have a proper explanation.

I think its pretty dumb to think Orochi and Kanjuro are behind this. Once Orochi comes back...he wont care about the scabbards. He would want revenge against Kaido. He gains nothing from trying to lure the scabbards and try to kill them.

Thats why this most likely Onimaru
I think they would want revenge against both, The scabbards messed all his plans for many years and he hated them from before and wanted them dead since Oden held them above the bowl.

Nah even Youtubers like Rogersbase called this from five years ago.
It was telegraphed since Punk Hazard imo.

Doesn't take too many braincells to put 2 and 2 together if you pay attention

Status
Not open for further replies.