Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, maybe this could be the answer that you're looking for.

I made a poll a couple of months ago in Zoro FC:

Almost all the people, nay, all the people that answered me said that they started before Ch 955:
This isn't a good measure, though I appreciate the actual response. You have to trust these people actually believed it beforehand without actual proof. It's called hindsight bias.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Hi, maybe this could be the answer that you're looking for.

I made a poll a couple of months ago in Zoro FC:

Almost all the people, nay, all the people that answered me said that they started before Ch 955:
Somewhere between beginning of Wano, yasu, Zoros adventures, his increased panel time, all the build up of Ryuma, Dragons, and dragon Kaido and before Enma, alot of Zoro fans were already on the Zoro vs Kaido hype.

@Paperchampion23 just because you weren't part it, dosnt mean alot of the Zoro fanbase wasn't.

I

Indigo

I can imagine all the negative nancies being super upset like "Omg! ITS THE WILL OF P. F YOU ODAAA!" Not even letting it play out. Full on blasting Oda and saying they are done with One Piece. :milaugh:
To be fair, people are mad at both options and i can understand.

If this really is Oden that didn't die or if it's just another illusion / transformation / BS to make Oden show up right now is just full on bait, wich is also meh.

I'm not really mad, but i understand being mad at this.

Actually we did the poll even after Enma.
Zoro killing Kaido is a theory appeared many years ago. @Oblivion confirmed that it appeared when Kinemon was afraid of dragon in PH or Dressrosa.
King vs Zoro was a thing yes but ZKK was also a thing. So actually people wanted king vs zoro but also kaido vs zoro^^
Yes we are greedy :akaman:
Yes but it depends on the fanbase. What I'm trying to explain is that most of the OP fanbase just straight up expected the most basic form of the equation that we normally get. Some people had good theories yes, and yes I've seen people claim both would happen, but its not an implication of the large majority of the fanbase. Z K K (even the acronym here) didn't even really start showing up until like 30 chapters ago lol

Edit: LMAO mods even got that acronym. Zoro loves Kaido let's say then.

Status
Not open for further replies.