Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it now,

It's Gyukimaru/ Onumaru.

The person behind this silhouette is Hiyori. The last time we saw her was in Ringo. So it makes sense that Gyukimaro came with her to Onigashima. I also believe that Hiyori healed the scabbards and then decided to hide because she doesn't want to reunite with them until the raid succeeds. I believe that Hiyori was probably the one who told Onimamru to transform into Oden.
She wants to encourage them and boost their self-esteem to continue fighting and never give up. Especially considering that Jack is on his way to kill them.
This is a good explanation *if* Gyukimaru can transform into any human, because that's just based on speculation.

The Scabbards no longer seem to be on death door

And with multiple other characters being pushed in that location, it's almost guaranteed now that Sanji will go towards Yamato instead.
Were they ever at death door i mean kin was up when luffy get there .
Plus Kaido look like he just KO or semi KO them and then trash talk them lol .
Add some time and healing and they back up lol.

This is a good explanation *if* Gyukimaru can transform into any human, because that's just based on speculation.
If Onimaru the fox can transform into Gyukimaru then he can transform into any other human.

Notice how he told them ''Looks like you all got your asses handed to you quite handily!!'' It's like he wants them to get up and fight again. He's there to "UPLIFT THEIR SPIRITS"

So, you know how some people from like the Mediterranean have naturally oily skin and they usually don't have so many wrinkles, as a result?

Turns out the boiling oil really did a number on Oden, leaving him nice and youthful even 20 years later. :P

u ignore style and marimo they bodied u
They did not lol, their proof is based on you and others saying you did before 955, after 955 existed lmao

Even Style says that its because he trusts you. Thats cool, but facts aren't based on trust.

And I thought the conversation was over? Why continue to start shit?

Edit: 953 actually. Hiyori claimed Enma hurt Kaido there, that would have been the moment anyone validated their idea of Zoro fighting Kaido because now there was a canon reason to believe it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.