Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the end of "Queen vs Chopper" not the beginning.

It was a battle between Queen using viruses as weapons and hurting his own people in the process, and Chopper providing a cure even to the enemies, because he strongly disagrees with Queen's actions.

The slap is just a gratifying moment where Chopper get's to directly "punish" Queen with Marco's help, and scold everyone for looking down on him.

Going forward we have Perospero looking to make his move

so if Chopper get's to fight anyone i expect it to be him in order to get payback for back in WCI when he was helpless

Maybe in a combo with Carrot once the moon is out of the clouds reenacting their WCI partnership

:goyea:

To be honest this isn't as stupid as it seems.
While "normal" Chopper is weak trio, Monster Chopper was clearly above mid trio the time it lasts pre-timeskip. Look how he destroyed Kumadori once he went Monster (who had a doriki equivalent to Franky's opponent and Blueno who made Luffy use G2). Monster Chopper not being useless trash is Oda consistent with pre-timeskip portrayal of that form. Maybe he finally remembered chopper not just a plushie?

"CP0 leader: "Punk Hazard already exploded and hopefully the Akuma no Mi was destroyed along with it.
However, according to G5 report, one of the facilities is still working after the explosion.
So there's a chance the fruit survived.
At least I'm glad that the fruit is just a "failed experiment"."

Leads me to believe Momo's DF isnt a failed experiment and his Dragon will probably do something big...Probably stop or manipulate Kaido's clouds.

"Cut to Yamato's side. Momonosuke is angry at himself, saying that everyone is overestimating him but actually he's weak and useless. Shinobu says he's admirable enough, Momonosuke shouts that he isn't at all. Then accidentally Momonosuke transforms into a dragon and slips out of Yamatos' shirt. "

Leads me to believe that someone gives Momo the confidence to manipulate or stop Kaido's clouds. That person being Sanji, the one who called him a man before. And also the one who gave confidence to Usopp in Ennies Lobby.

Whilst Sanji fights King in the air, im assuming Momo will try stopping Oningashma from falling on the Flower Capital

CP0 leader: "Punk Hazard already exploded and hopefully the Akuma no Mi was destroyed along with it.
However, according to G5 report, one of the facilities is still working after the explosion.
So there's a chance the fruit survived.
At least I'm glad that the fruit is just a "failed experiment"."

In other words, the opposite will be true: Momo's DF isn't really a 'failed' experiment completely and that he'll actually be able to transform in a larger dragon like Kaido and stop Onigashima falling onto the Flower Capital with his clouds.
Seriously, that cp0 convo is heavy foreshadow, and there's momo yamato convo as well.

Everybody in the alliance practically hates Apoo at this point. There's no way they'll accept him in their fold. Apoo has two routes to go to for now. He either sticks around with the beast pirates or flee the island on his own to save his skin.
Right now Queen along with King, Jack, and the Tobi Roppo are the bigger threat, even if they don't accept him they will need all the help they can get it. It has already been speculated for a while now that Apoo will most likely switch sides, and help the alliance against the Beasts Pirates and after what Queen has done it seems like he will most likely help the alliance now.

Status
Not open for further replies.