Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We not saying that this girl was Oden. I think it was Toki, Hiyori wouldn't be a suprise since many people expect her. She using a cheap moment with Oden would be just dumb too since Oda already do a fake Oden stuff with Yamato. Why he should do that again? Why would Hiyori transform would focus on the swords? Since the Scabbards know the swords are in different hands, if she just cheer them up why she would also focus on the swords?

Bao Hang said their was only one person. And Oden seem to get summon in the current chapter with means Toki could do that. Im not saying Hiyori could be wrong, but it would hella disappointed and lame that Oda bring again a fake Oden stuff with wasting time of it.
Oda and doing the same thing again and again is a better love story than twilight :kata::kata:

Cut to Yamato's side. Momonosuke is angry at himself, saying that everyone is overestimating him but actually he's weak and useless. Shinobu says he's admirable enough, Momonosuke shouts that he isn't at all. Then accidentally Momonosuke transforms into a dragon and slips out of Yamatos' shirt.
This could be interesting. If Momo is surprised by "something" and accidentally transforms into a dragon, then high chance that the Oden in the last page is the Real Oden, since Momo could've sensed his father's haki or some shit.

So the fodder beast pirates can switch but he cant? Lol
The fodder are either brainwashed by Tama or grateful to be cured by Chopper. Apoo is hated by X Drake, Kidd, Hawkins and even the fodder as he witheld the cure from them. In addition he's know to be a backstabbing scum to them there's no way they'll aceept him in their fold. Besides Apoo looks like a chinese similar to the beast pirates, the japanese side(the allaince) won't ever accept him among them LoL

He made him lose to BB. No foulplay detected.

Anyways it doesnt matter if foulplay or non is used. King is taking down Marco if they fight again. As its not Marco's role to defeat him.
Blackbeard is a yonko.
Oda has called Marco really strong in SBS's and interviews multiple times and is constantly matching up against top tiers.
Foul play will definitely occur, otherwise why even bring in Perospero.

He was forced to, obviously. There's a reason he was opposed to the experiments in Punk Hazard and lied to the WG by prentending experiment on Kaido was a failure.
Even with forcing, you don’t go as far as to lobotomize someone. It is way beyond highly immoral imho. He might have some ethical considerations and humanity left in him, but this does not erase his contributions to evil of WG. In a sense, he is like Judge/Caesar/Queen.

Right now Queen along with King, Jack, and the Tobi Roppo are the bigger threat, even if they don't accept him they will need all the help they can get it. It has already been speculated for a while now that Apoo will most likely switch sides, and help the alliance against the Beasts Pirates and after what Queen has done it seems like he will most likely help the alliance now.
I'm not going to deny that it's possible but it looks very unlikely to me at this point of the raid after all he's done in the past.

This is the end of "Queen vs Chopper" not the beginning.

It was a battle between Queen using viruses as weapons and hurting his own people in the process, and Chopper providing a cure even to the enemies, because he strongly disagrees with Queen's actions.

The slap is just a gratifying moment where Chopper get's to directly "punish" Queen with Marco's help, and scold everyone for looking down on him.

Going forward we have Perospero looking to make his move

so if Chopper get's to fight anyone i expect it to be him in order to get payback for back in WCI when he was helpless

Maybe in a combo with Carrot once the moon is out of the clouds reenacting their WCI partnership

:goyea:
Chopper isn't fighting Perospero, as for Chopper and Carrot together fighting Perospero maybe but I'm not too sure. The only reason why I don't think Chopper isn't fighting Perospero is because it would be weird to have Chopper be the only SH to fight a non Beasts Pirate member while everyone else does, so seeing how all the SHs are fighting a member of the Beasts Pirates makes me think that Chopper will also fight a member of the Beasts Pirates.

Carrot has more of a reason to fight Perospero again, and I'm pretty sure we will get a rematch between those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.