Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP0 leader: "Punk Hazard already exploded and hopefully the Akuma no Mi was destroyed along with it.
However, according to G5 report, one of the facilities is still working after the explosion.
So there's a chance the fruit survived.
At least I'm glad that the fruit is just a "failed experiment".

Momo is gonna fight in this arc :milaugh:
Yo, if Orochi is alive, I do not mind him using Ame (Zoro trained him definitely to fight better than Orochi, let's be honest) and his dragon powers to defeat him. Fukurokuju also is apparently missing from the rest of the Onibawanshu/Mimiwarigumi (Redon probably would have mentioned it) so that would be a good fight for Shinobu since they had beef in the beginning of the arc.

Reading Redon's summary now, it really does look like Chopper might fight Queen lol? Like Marco tells him his plan (Redon doesn't describe it so maybe Marco plans on leaving) then Chopper hits Queen lmao

If Chopper actually legitimately fights Queen (let's say his rumble 2-3 gives him more monstrous forms), i could care less about any other fight in this series lmao.

If its

- Luffy/Zoro vs Kaido (Kid/Killer vs BM; Law assisting)

- Sanji vs King

- Chopper Vs Queen

- Yamato vs Jack

- Jinbe vs WsW

- etc

I'll take the L from Chrono and the Z v K fanbase and laugh my ass off for the rest of the arc because that would be amazing tbh.

We'll see though, depends on what happens next I guess. Still depends on:

- Marco leaving King and Queen
- Sanji not saving Chopper from Queen
- Sanji instead going to King

Truly wouldn't be upset by this though. Might have to change my avatar already tbh
Too early to tell man.
Don’t get baited and be reactionary to the moment.

So the fodder beast pirates can switch but he cant? Lol
I hope he doesn't switch. He's a snitch. A snitch should never join the straw hat. He can never be forgiven.
Apoo is a character with no morals and values. He is a bin that deserves to die, spit at, and one shot. That scumbag did the worse thing someone can do in OP, which is betraying his allies. Even Rabbitman is worth more than him. Apoo needs to be chewed to death by X-Drake or nailed to death by Hawkins.
A snitch doesn't get to switch.

Chopper fighting him makes the most sense, given the past history, and his close relationships with the minks, especially Carrot whom he asked to refer to him as a big brother.

Pedro also basically killed himself to save Chopper and Brook, and the two of them were cursing their weakness after his death.

The Beast Pirates match-ups for the F6 are pretty much already known, so that leaves Chopper with either dealing with the Numbers, or as part of a tag team against Perospero. I'd prefer the later, or being one of those who take out the remaining Numbers, but also getting the fight with Perospero.
No it doesn't and you could say a similar thing about Brook fighting Perospero as well. You already have Sanji vs one of the Calamities, Jinbe vs Who's Who, Franky vs Sasaki, Usopp and Nami vs Page One and Ulti, and Robin and Brook vs Black Maria.

Chopper isn't going to be the only SH to not fight a member of the Beasts Pirate, he's either going to fight the strongest Number or he's going to tag team against Queen.

Just because Chopper was cursing at his weakness doesn't mean Chopper has to fight Perospero, and remember the main goal of the SHs is to take down the Beasts Pirates. Someone like Perospero is going to be left for Carrot as again she has more of a reason to fight Perospero than Chopper, Oda has always set up Perospero and Carrot to fight and Carrot's defeat sets up another rematch between the two. Now again Chopper and Carrot together fighting Perospero that's a maybe, however in a 1v1 I don't think that's going to happen.

Also in your earlier post you say this is the end of Chopper vs Queen and give your reasons, however your post doesn't completely prove that Chopper isn't fighting Queen. I'm against Chopper fighting Queen in a 1v1, but Chopper tag teaming against Queen with the help of either Sanji or X Drake could still happen. So yeah no matter what excuses you try to make, I don't see Chopper being the only SH to not fight a member of the Beasts Pirate.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Cut to Red Scabbards room. They are all awake and wondering who treated their wounds.

Kawamatsu: "I thought I saw....but it must be a dream.
It cannot be possible!!"
This part does lean to it being Hiyori, because Kawamatsu's one of the Scabbards closest to her. She suggested they do not see each other until the war is over, as to avoid getting emotional in the midst. I can see she doesn't meet them for the whole raid, and this Oden cliffhanger is just a misdirect.

It's about time Chopper got some spotlight, though from the sounds of the summary, lots of forced drama between the Yakuza bosses, most who aren't developed all that well.

Lots of Vegapunk talk. I like it.

Reading Redon's summary now, it really does look like Chopper might fight Queen lol? Like Marco tells him his plan (Redon doesn't describe it so maybe Marco plans on leaving) then Chopper hits Queen lmao

If Chopper actually legitimately fights Queen (let's say his rumble 2-3 gives him more monstrous forms), i could care less about any other fight in this series lmao.

If its

- Luffy/Zoro vs Kaido (Kid/Killer vs BM; Law assisting)

- Sanji vs King

- Chopper Vs Queen

- Yamato vs Jack

- Jinbe vs WsW

- etc

I'll take the L from Chrono and the Z v K fanbase and laugh my ass off for the rest of the arc because that would be amazing tbh.

We'll see though, depends on what happens next I guess. Still depends on:

- Marco leaving King and Queen
- Sanji not saving Chopper from Queen
- Sanji instead going to King

Truly wouldn't be upset by this though. Might have to change my avatar already tbh
Please, resist the temptation of the dumb side dark side. Chopper isn't fighting Queen.

I hope he doesn't switch. He's a snitch. A snitch should never join the straw hat. He can never be forgiven.
Apoo is a character with no morals and values. He is a bin that deserves to die, spit at, and one shot. That scumbag did the worse thing someone can do in OP, which is betraying his allies. Even Rabbitman is worth more than him. Apoo needs to be chewed to death by X-Drake or nailed to death by Hawkins.
A snitch doesn't get to switch.
No... just no

Too early to tell man.
Don’t get baited and be reactionary to the moment.
I'm not, its just hype atm.

Oda hasn't treated Chopper this well since Enies Lobby.

- The compliments he gives his crew for their training (to counter Queens insult of being a low time crew)

- Subverting Queen's expectation of him

- Even if its a gag, everyone including Marco and Drake, apologize to him for calling him a Tanuki lol

- Slaps the fuck out of Queen

Just great all around. I still think Sanji vs Queen is likely, but I definitely do NOT mind Sanji vs King if Chopper ends up fighting Queen by all accounts because it entirely shits on power level discussions. And that to me is hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.