Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Strawhats will fight normal Headliners and fodder"
The worst part was that the Middle Trio were already Elite Headliner level in Dressrossa (Robin Vs Hakuba, Brook Vs Sheepshead, Franky vs Senior Pink and Machvise without his Shogun).

Even Nami and Usopp defeated Headliner level characters all the way back to Punk Hazard(Baby 5 and That fatass).

Why the fuck would they stay statistic while the Monster Trio rise in tiers

I'm positive Perospero is Sanji's warmup.
I think it would be a waste since as a warmup, it wouldn't be Sanji's highest point, and Perospero's fall after the role he played in Pedro's death i think it's a big enough moment to be the highest point for someone.

That someone is most likely Carrot, but Chopper or Brook if available could be most suitable partners based on the role they played in the events that caused Pedro's death.

It's alright lol. It's honestly the "worse case" imo (in which it's not that bad), so anything different than that would probably be much better.

But chopper getting the focus of supernova like Drake/Apoo here just entirely shows where Oda may go with this. Who knows though, maybe Queens still got something up his sleeve and he pulls some shit to force Chopper to fight Drake or something.

I'm sure we could at least all accept that matchup because it puts chopper on the same playing field as the rest of the Strawhats fighting F6 members.
This was a weird chapter, for me at least.
I don't like any of whats happening.

I am going to be patient with what Oda is doing with Oden.
But this is the first chapter since 980 where I am genuinely annoyed.

This was a weird chapter, for me at least.
I don't like any of whats happening.

I am going to be patient with what Oda is doing with Oden.
But this is the first chapter since 980 where I am genuinely annoyed.
Yeah man, its unfortunate he used the Oden thing as a cliffhanger instead of explaining it outright or at least hinting but I'm sure that will work out fine.

Orochi betrayed Kanjuro and went back on a decades-long deal for selfishness. Kanjuro's "role" was ruined. But who is the real Kanjuro?

Very possible. You look at the flashback in 974 too and Oda drew Kanjuro as an amorphous blob instead of an actual person. It was kind of weird because if he wanted to hide his silhouette, there are ways to do it without making him look like he's liquid or something.

Very weird. I do have a feeling Kanjuro has a bigger role to play.

Edit: lol you have the example I'm talking about right there I'm dumb

Cut to Yamato's side. Momonosuke is angry at himself, saying that everyone is overestimating him but actually he's weak and useless. Shinobu says he's admirable enough, Momonosuke shouts that he isn't at all. Then accidentally Momonosuke transforms into a dragon and slips out of Yamatos' shirt.
No doubt in my mind Momo is gonna land that island away from the capital with his own flame clouds.

Status
Not open for further replies.