Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Bro it isn't Marco, it is Sanji,Luffy and Big mom too. All showing didn't show what Chopper did. Marco let bleed Queen last chapter. Pageone barely bleed from G3.
Linlin never punched Queen, she did more damage as Queen couldn't fight anymore...shaking on the floor
G3 bled and put zoan p1 out...he reverted back to human form and said it hurts
Sanji was hurting P1 with base RS kicks.

Chopper did what Marco did to zoan Queen
That's not a gag, it is his feat to tell you that Making Queen bleed is different from truly hurting him where he can't easily tank the attacks ike BM did.

Seems like it. The moment you state stuff like I mention, you don't have credibility anymore. Think with your brains, not your egos.

Bruh your hitting me with 'headcannon' talk. Please don't talk on 'comebacks' :suresure:.
That's why only 10 people agree with your logic and the majority agree with mine. Im doing my job right when those same 10 people keep saying I have 0 credibility

Make a poll Im waitinggggg

Zoro been getting all the Dubs in Wano

Linlin never punched Queen, she did more damage as Queen couldn't fight anymore...shaking on the floor

That's not a gag, it is his feat to tell you that Making Queen bleed is different from truly hurting him where he can't easily tank the attacks ike BM did.
Linlin actually did punch Queen with her initial attack.

Chopper > Big Mom.
Chopper > Marco.
Chopper > G3 Luffy.

That's why only 10 people agree with your logic and the majority agree with mine. Im doing my job right when those same 10 people keep saying I have 0 credibility

Make a poll Im waitinggggg

Zoro been getting all the Dubs in Wano
Majority of website made for toxic fans =/= majority of whole fanbase. Yet your as bad as the rest of them for sure. I don't mind doing it, but let's do it in another website or your afraid no majority here at all?

Nah, he haven't won any solo fights. Team fights also isn't doing him favors either, but I know for sure he have his shine.

Fight or not she use two attacks on Queen.
Luffy use G3 on Pageone
Sanji attack twice Pageone
None of them even let bleed a zoan like Chopper did? Are you now want to say G3 is weaker then a clean attack of Chopper xD?

Status
Not open for further replies.