Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanjuro could only make sense if he tty to trap the scabbards. But also in same time if he want to kill them, why he don't do it during they beeing down and couldn't move. Someone heal up the RS and im sure it was either Toki or Hiyori. But why making all the fake tension for the end to reveal it is just Hiyori? In case that would be bad writing to waste pages and fake tension,that would be worse then Hyo fake tension.

I think now that the virus is over Queen is getting closer to his true fight. But it looks like a tag team.

Queen v Drake, Apoo & Drake
Or Queen v Sanji & Chopper (Drake v Apoo)
Or Queen v Sanji & Drake (Apoo and Chopper go elsewhere)
Or Queen v Drake & Chopper
Or Queen v Drake?
Queen vs Sanji and Chopper for 3 minutes then Choppet gets carried since he can't move for 3 hours after monster form.

I

Indigo

The chopper part could be deleted, no one cares...waste of time and panels...
I like how people love to trash talk series like Dragon Ball or Naruto for forgetting their side characters and only focusing on a few main characters, but then you get Oda who tries to give everyone a little bit of shine and you people try to criticize him for it.

Let this chapter be a cool memory for those that like Chopper, there's nothing wrong with that. It's not a waste of time and panels, maybe it is for you, but i'm sure there's a lot of people out there that will enjoy it.

:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.