Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half of Wano is filler, Oda holds back interesting plotlines and keeps showing ice oni and shit.
He said we will see Vivi in 2020
We saw panels of fodder gifters instead
Now he's promising we will see a red haired pirate in 2021.( which he will say is Kidd)
bruh if its Kid..
I'm just even more dissapointed we aren't seeing post reverie post Warlord dissolution.
There could be so much hype moments, but nah, Bao Huang go brrr

Yup. I'd provide sourcing but APForums is unfortunately down again for the 100th time in the last 5 years.

Hes effectively said this:

- Skypiea is halfway
- Water 7 is about halfway
- Fishman Island is 60%
- Punk Hazard is 65%
- Dressrosa is 70%
- During DR, he went back down to 65% lmao
- After WCI, he jumped back up to 80%
- During Wano, gave the 5 years left comments...2 years in a row.

Now, admittedly there is certainly some sort of trend or consistency here. While they are grossly wrong, clearly the percentage count has in fact gone up decently between FI and Wano.

However, there's also grounds to argue Oda's language. Everytime he's asked this question, he ALWAYS says in reference to Luffy's Journey and the actual plot, not literal time:

This especially was a hot topic last year when Oda mentioned in Volume 97's SBS that 5 years left specifically was referring to the end of Luffy's Journey to "becoming PK". He avoided saying it was the end of the manga, even though the question directly asked if the manga was ending in 5 years.

This means, there is complete grounds to argue that all this means is Luffy's Journey (road to Laugh Tale, PK, etc) will end in 5 years, and the "Great War" will span any number of years after this.

Currently all speculation, but even when you take into account how horribly long Wano is and it barely covers like 5% of the actual remaining important plot in the series...you start to question how "5 years left" is even possible when we are going to be stuck in Wano for at least another year and change.

I agree
Hope Onigashima will be a power ups festival for everyone
Getting tired of Luffy being the only one allowed to get huge leap of growth post-ts
If Luffy is allowed Bullshit Friendship is Magic Powerups like in WCI then everyone should have one

It was hilarious to see Luffy fans here a year ago claim that Sanji and Zoro shouldn't fight commanders because it would "disrespect" Luffy's growth as if Luffy defeating Katakuri wasn't bullshit in the first place

Nah. Not even close. Smacking a dinosaur really hard is nothing against the attack power of most of the other strawhat members. You might Argue "but it is Queen!" But at the End of the day Queen is exactly that. A dinosaur.
You're clearly undervaluing the durability of a calamity my bud. And of course it's AP related.

I don't see a different alternative. And I'm just inferring regarding shown feats nevertheless.

If Luffy is allowed Bullshit Friendship is Magic Powerups like in WCI then everyone should have one

It was hilarious to see Luffy fans here a year ago claim that Sanji and Zoro shouldn't fight commanders because it would "disrespect" Luffy's growth as if Luffy defeating Katakuri wasn't bullshit in the first place
I remember people saying “Luffy >>>> Zoro and Sanji is how this should be” as if he’s some emperor crew with a bunch of fodder. I can’t wait for power up festival. Zoro and Sanji started it by showing what their new equipment can do, and I feel like they’re going to end it when we see what they can do

Luffy is allowed to suddenly have 6733737738228373882837272288383838383872626262627182828377473828281625252425262626282872 hp and pull O MY RAYLEIGH FLASHBACKS outta his ass whenever he needs to get stronger but it wouldn't be fair for him if others did same:goatasure:

You're clearly undervaluing the durability of a calamity my bud. And of course it's AP related.

I don't see a different alternative. And I'm just inferring regarding shown feats nevertheless.
No I am sure that he has good durability but at the end of the day that punch is still nowhere most strawhats attacks. Just imagine other strawhats attack Queen in that same Situation with their strongest moves and ask yourself what is the likely result. Then you will see it too.

Last edited:
There's 29 one piece chapters left for this year If nothing happens to Oda. And kaido should be defeated at the end of the year. Post war will be in early 2022 and we move on to the next arc.
Imagine the end of the year and no resolution just more dragging plotlines, no kaido flashback. Then Oda would be insane and shonen jump should axe one piece.

Luffy is allowed to suddenly have 6733737738228373882837272288383838383872626262627182828377473828281625252425262626282872 hp and pull O MY RAYLEIGH FLASHBACKS outta his ass whenever he needs to get stronger but it wouldn't be fair for him if others did same:goatasure:
At least it’s better than Narutos swing bullshit.

Hands down bleach had the coolest power ups tho. Even though the Ichigos Quincy shit was out of nowhere

There's 29 one piece chapters left for this year If nothing happens to Oda. And kaido should be defeated at the end of the year. Post war will be in early 2022 and we move on to the next arc.
Imagine the end of the year and no resolution just more dragging plotlines, no kaido flashback. Then Oda would be insane and shonen jump should axe one piece.
The battles ending this year sounds extremely optimistic lol.

To be honest Rayleigh flashbacks were for us 'readers' and not for Luffy, the flashbacks exist so that we can understand what's going on, through Rayleigh Oda tells us how haki works. Luffy knows everything he needs to know since time-skip, the flashbacks don't give him anything new, Luffy got all his power ups ether from the timskip itself or from fighting.

G

Gorosei Informer

Half of Wano is filler, Oda holds back interesting plotlines and keeps showing ice oni and shit.
He said we will see Vivi in 2020
We saw panels of fodder gifters instead
Now he's promising we will see a red haired pirate in 2021.( which he will say is Kidd)
Plot twist, Rockstar is going to make his move and reveal himself as Xebec.

:willsmith::vistalaugh:

I was gonna mention how he claimed we would see what happened to Boa, Sabo and Vivi in 2020 and now he's saying a certain red haired pirate or Shanks apparently/most likely is going to make his move this year?
:goatasure::halt:
Kid is long overdue for a massive comeback and some wins, so I rather see him make some truly winning and epic plays. I like the idea that where Luffy was training haki for 2 years over the timeskip, Kid focused on his DF and might have awakened it. If not, he should awaken it before Luffy even, especially since Oda doesn't even let Kid have known Haki except CoC so far?
:zorothink::luuh:
For him to not have the advanced CoA, the Ryou/emission or w/e Luffy is using is just frustrating and disappointing.

:mihugh::king:

At least he's using some pretty impressive new moves especially that giant mech robot suit thing but I hope there's a lot more in his arsenal than this. This is the 1st time we're seeing him fight for real and go all out too due to the circumstances, I really hope he surpries us like Law has and delivers greatness somehow.

:kidsmile:
:finally:

As much as I want ZKK, I need to see Kid get vengeance on Queen and especially Kaido somehow. He's been getting so dirty since the timeskip.

:doffycry::tch:

Status
Not open for further replies.