Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
I was fine with Dressrosa since the first chapter. Now, that doesn't mean that Dressrosa is great, it's still a post-timskip arc and is worse than any pre-timskip arc.

I had bad filling about WCI and it became worse and worse, same can be said about Wano. For me personally, I can decide wether the arc is good or bad in first 10/15 chapters.
I remember during WCI people kept saying “just wait until Wano, Wano will be amazing!”. Only to find out Wano is just as, if not more terrible than WCI
:milaugh:

I remember during WCI people kept saying “just wait until Wano, Wano will be amazing!”. Only to find out Wano is just as, if not more terrible than WCI
:milaugh:
If It wasn't for a great villain 'Doflamingo' then Dressrosa might have been a complete disaster.
Post automatically merged:

And Marco's involvement allowed for Chopper to land the hit on Queen.

But in both cases Oda exagerates the damage for dramatic effect. Like, in an actual fight Garp would take better punches from way stronger characters than pre ts Luffy even if they manage to connect.
I didn't say anything about Queen vs Chopper. I'm fine with.

Last edited:
It wasn't for a great villain 'Doflamingo' then Dressrosa might have been a complete disaster.
Post automatically merged:

I didn't say anything about Queen vs Chopper. I'm fine with.
I'm fine with it as well, since i know it's a character moment for Chopper and not something meant to be used for powerscaling.

You'll get people trashing Queen and Marco based on this though, either saying Queen has shit defense or Marco has Chopper level attack power.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
They're both great lol. This is worse than sanji and zoro trolls
WCI:
-“WEEEDIING CAKE” plot dragged on for literally no reason
-Luffy and Katakuri’s dragged on fight which gave Luffy god like endurance, PIS, and giving him FS just so he can win
-The other SHs not getting fights but having Luffy fight 2 commanders and the enraged army
-Sanji baking a cake literally not doing anything
-Big Meme looking incompetent
-Terrible Vinsmoke plot had no conclusion

Wano:
-Kaido and his entire crew being incompetent as hell
-No Stakes
-Udon
-Luffy gaining Ryou after merely punching fodder
-Too many characters and plotlines
-The entitle O-Lin plot

How on earth are both of these arcs “great”?

Y'all not realizing how great Onigashima will be to read in a row (not week by week) once it is ended
This is Marineford on steroids
It certaintly has the potential to be great if Oda allows the supernova and straw hats to shine during the rest of battle.
That's why I'm not happy about scabbards being up :whitepress: No hate but they had their time already. Let the pirates shine in a pirate manga

Status
Not open for further replies.