Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Chopper is hella powerful
Being able to hurt a durability beast like Queen and make him bleed is an incredible feat for someone like him
It needs to continue. Either with Queen or F6 member. Oda needs to stop delivering half measured feats. A strike against Queen is amazing, but he needs to give Chopper more forms/new moves/etc to keep the ball rolling. By the end this arc, we need to be convinced the Strawhats can fight Blackbeard/Shanks/Im/Akainu's groups reliably, this includes Chopper.

This goes for every single fight this arc. I want to see Jinbe pushed to the edge with his fighting style, I want to see Franky pull out new weapons, I want to see new weather moves from Nami, new plants from Usopp plus potentially Haki, new attacks from Robin (and maybe armament), new soul attacks from Brook. The monster trio is obvious so we shouldn't have to worry there.

This can't stop here. It needs to go and amaze us all at what they can do.

See and I read the opposite, with Queens enhancement he’s a bit of a walking amalgamation of the Vinsmokes:

Sparkling Reds Laser tech

Winch Greens strength and attachments

Poison and Disease seems similar enough here that you can even count some of poison pink.

All he needs now is Electric Blues speed and Garudas flight.
Think about it......... Flotation device? Accelerator? and Invisibility? You'd only give a speed /agility powerup like this for someone with either incredible foresight like Kat or someone with incredible speed like Lucci.

I think this detail could help us to find out with Oden was teleport into the future(if he is really Oden and not a fake version).
In the current chapter(pls take the attetion around Oden body):

This Oden has a goatee, this helping us enough to at least know with Oden was send into the future.

Since this was Oden in his first reveal:

No Goatee

Oden when he was travelling with Whitebeard and Roger:

No Goatee

Oden when he come back to Wano and attack Orochi:

No Goatee

Oden during the five dancing years:

He slowly made a goatee, in his last year he finally had the goatee with we alsoo see in the spoiler picture, also the Oden in the cell had a Goatee too:

The only Oden who had a Goatee was the Oden before his death, in his five year where he return to Wano and dancing, in his last year he had the Goatee. With means the Oden with we see(fake or not) can only be the Oden on his final year(or even days). With means prime Oden, who also know the situation of Wano. With means neither his younger version, the version where he travel with WB or Roger was send intoo the future, no one version of Oden had a Goatee during his younger years or when he travel with Roger.

Soo this is most like the Oden in his final days(the time where he only had the Goatee).
So we can assume if Oden is the real one and not a fake, it is most like the Oden before he get killed(with coming together with my point that Oden was travel into the future during his days where he was sitting in his cell?).

First the swords(no enma and Habakiri) and now the Goatee, I doubt Onimaru or Hiyori would pay attention for these important points. Probably Kanjuro would did it, so as I said before it can be either the Real Oden or Kanjuro use a trap with a fake Oden, but we already have the fake Oden stuff so I really believe this is the real Oden, before he get killed in the past.

Thanks for the answer about that!
AP is also a weird discussion in One Piece because of things like this chapter and the concept of Haki. Haki entirely reenforces AP, but its not the sole factor in deciding it because as we can see, clear brute strength from Monster Point Chopper can make Queen bleed.

Its like how Zunisha straight up 1 shot Jack. No Haki used, just overwhelming strength from an ancient landmass sized monster.

Think about it......... Flotation device? Accelerator? and Invisibility? You'd only give a speed /agility powerup like this for someone with either incredible foresight like Kat or someone with incredible speed like Lucci.

It’ll depend on hybrid forms and what the rest of queens mechanics can do. But if he has boosters and he turns himself into a flying brachiosaurus man then I can see it. Especially with his only named technique thus far being a high speed dive bomb.
Post automatically merged:

Next few chaps

Roof Piece:

Sanji vs King:
By few you better be meaning in two months

I think this detail could help us to find out with Oden was teleport into the future(if he is really Oden and not a fake version).
In the current chapter(pls take the attetion around Oden body):

This Oden has a goatee, this helping us enough to at least know with Oden was send into the future.

Since this was Oden in his first reveal:

No Goatee

Oden when he was travelling with Whitebeard and Roger:

No Goatee

Oden when he come back to Wano and attack Orochi:

No Goatee

Oden during the five dancing years:

He slowly made a goatee, in his last year he finally had the goatee with we alsoo see in the spoiler picture, also the Oden in the cell had a Goatee too:

The only Oden who had a Goatee was the Oden before his death, in his five year where he return to Wano and dancing, in his last year he had the Goatee. With means the Oden with we see(fake or not) can only be the Oden on his final year(or even days). With means prime Oden, who also know the situation of Wano. With means neither his younger version, the version where he travel with WB or Roger was send intoo the future, no one version of Oden had a Goatee during his younger years or when he travel with Roger.

Soo this is most like the Oden in his final days(the time where he only had the Goatee).
So we can assume if Oden is the real one and not a fake, it is most like the Oden before he get killed(with coming together with my point that Oden was travel into the future during his days where he was sitting in his cell?).

First the swords(no enma and Habakiri) and now the Goatee, I doubt Onimaru or Hiyori would pay attention for these important points. Probably Kanjuro would did it, so as I said before it can be either the Real Oden or Kanjuro use a trap with a fake Oden, but we already have the fake Oden stuff so I really believe this is the real Oden, before he get killed in the past.
I can see a "time traveling" Oden but it would have to be a temporary thing. Potentially something like Toki having the ability to transfer someone's consciousness and likeness into her body to temporarily see into the future. The man was shot in the head and characters like Yamato, Shinobu and virtually every scabbard witnessed it. Kaido and Orochi were sure he was dead and Toki was half a country away in the castle.

This is why I'm more apt to think its Kanjuro more than anything because its relevant to his character in a way, disguising himself as someone else.

Not only this, but the problem really comes down to the fact that Oda made Oden's return very nonchalant. Its a 1 pager and he's not doing anything amazing or dramatic. This is very unlike Oda when it comes to surprises overall. This all entirely is written like a red herring to me.

It’ll depend on hybrid forms and what the rest of queens mechanics can do. But if he has boosters and he turns himself into a flying brachiosaurus man then I can see it. Especially with his only named technique thus far being a high speed dive bomb.

Idk man, I dont see Queen or Jack being portrayed as fast. I think Oda is gonna focus on the power route with them. Your right, Hybrid could change some things but their not gonna be Gear 2 speeds or anything.

This. We have no idea how these people fight in hybrid or how that changes the game.

Like for example: Page 1 is a big dumb aimless brute in full Zoan. He's essentially useless. He goes hybrid and he's pretty fast and strong. Funny enough, we don't really know his true fighting style because his base form never showed it. Sasaki hasn't done shit outside of try and ram Franky. We have no idea what he does with his sword, let alone his hybrid. Same with Black Maria or WsW now. Ulti seems to be the same regardless of form though, just amplification of her attacks and speed.

When the fuck is Orochi coming back
No, he's no dead.
This chapter to me proved it. No fukurokuju on the floor where Hotei is. He left the fight for a reason. That reason really can only be Orochi.

I can see a "time traveling" Oden but it would have to be a temporary thing. Potentially something like Toki having the ability to transfer someone's consciousness and likeness into her body to temporarily see into the future. The man was shot in the head and characters like Yamato, Shinobu and virtually every scabbard witnessed it. Kaido and Orochi were sure he was dead and Toki was half a country away in the castle.
Do you read my theory though bro?
I answer how Oden could travel into the future and go back too sacrifice himself, Oden probably going still stay dead after the events, don´t know though about Toki.

Status
Not open for further replies.