Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that same post I just said I did lol. Oda needs to actually show us proof they will clash first. So far, all I've seen is Chopper and Marco actively fighting Queen. That's all I'm saying. Sanji is only a possibility due to their potential connection connection Judge.

If Oda gives Drake more of a fundamental reason to fight Queen or at least has him assisting Chopper in the next few chapters, then I'll believe it. Just that so far, only Strawhats have been fighting Beast Pirare Executives, outside of Marco
I get it, I'm considering different possibilities with Drake (due to Vegapunk) and Sanji (due to Judge), Chopper already had a big role and I'm considering him keeping a role too, just not with a primary position against Queen as of now
Also, Drake has a lot of subtle connections to Queen that I noted

Thatโ€™s the thing, weโ€™ve seen Luffy defy the odds time and time again, we know Law prepares to always have odds in his favor, I want to see Kid beat the odds
Well, surviving these 2 years against the big names he fought is already a proof of him being able to overcome the odds
But yeah, Kidd being the 1% man would be spicy

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Choppers antidote movement is supposed to make us feel something but I don't feel shit. There is no tension or anxiety around the whole virus plot. Please kill more Oda.:lusalty:

damn, I'm not sure now if sanji is going to fight king or queen with queen being in ground floor and all:josad:
Sanji's going to fight Oden. I mean he's pretty good at seeing through disguises. This new Oden is obviously fake :goyea:

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Choppers antidote movement is supposed to make us feel something but I don't feel shit. There is no tension or anxiety around the whole virus plot. Please kill more Oda.:lusalty:

He's going to fight Oden. I mean he's pretty good at seeing through disguises. This new Oden is obviously fake :goyea:
yeah momo needs to die

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
damn, I'm not sure now if sanji is going to fight king or queen with queen being in ground floor and all:josad:
The arc is long and I'm not biased enough to rule out the off chance he will fight off Queen ( I don't think probably in 1 on 1 ) but as of now it looks unlikely from a very practical standpoint. Oda may not be always thorough when it comes to physics, but at least he respects spatial positions.

I hope this makes it clear to people that Queen is apart of Chopper's plotline, along with Drake. Its downright disrespectful for Sanji to interfere now. Not that he had any interest in him anyways. This plotline against Queen is for all the prisoners in Udon and all the pleasures and waiters that got fuked up due to the Oni gas. Drake, Chopper, and potentially Apoo and Hawkins will lead this fight.

With a suprise guest of O-Lin who will do the most damage to Queen.
You can't escape Queen that easily Chopper's monster point only lasts 3 minutes, Apoo isn't switching sides just yet and Drake certainly isn't strong enough to take on Queen alone:cheers:

He personally needs a fight. If everyone else is getting one, I dont see how it makes sense to fuck over Chopper. We forget that he can take multiple rumble balls.

We also don't know of of the effects of rumble after 3 minutes fuck with his transformations anymore. We also don't know if 2 rumble balls just gives him entirely new transformations. Oda can write this anyway he wants to be frank, but I'll be shocked if Chopper doesn't legitimately fight Queen or a controlled Drake (as a F6 fight) because that is where this is thematically going.

If its:

- Sanji vs King
- Chopper vs Queen (effectively people underestimated Chopper for years)
- Yamato vs Jack

Then I'm 100% fine with it. Even Drake was used as a gag when Chopper hit Queen. I really don't think Drake is being used to fight him either, but who knows where Oda will draw him next anyway
As the chapters go by, and the more we see of Queen and how he operates. I think its clear Queen is NOT the one Sanjis Raid Suit abilities are for..........I think its either CP0 or King at this point.

The scabbards going back into the battlefield could puush the alliance even more.
I think if this is Oden, he and the Scabbards could became the gamechanger.

Before act 3 ends:
Strawhats get pushed back by the Flyers and Calamity, almost from getting knocked out.
Sn on rooftop gonna get defeated, flower capital get crush by Onigashima.

Act3 ends.

Act4 could start with Kid and Law crew member also finally get some screentime and helping the strawhats.
Then the time of the scabbards coming in + Oden showing would push the whole samurai army.
Kiku and Izo(nerfed) could help Nami and Usopp to beat Ulti and Pageone
Denjiro(nerfed) could help Franky to beat Sasaki(plot already exist here)
Raizo(nerfed) could help Brook and Robin to beat Black Maria
Kawamatsu(nerfed) could help Jinbe vs WsW
Inurashi(nerfed) could help Yamato or who else fighting Jack
Nekomamushi(nerfed) could help Sanji or who else fighting Queen
Ashura(nerfed) could help who else fighting King
Oden and Kinemon help at the rooftop

As the chapters go by, and the more we see of Queen and how he operates. I think its clear Queen is NOT the one Sanjis Raid Suit abilities are for..........I think its either CP0 or King at this point.

See and I read the opposite, with Queens enhancement heโ€™s a bit of a walking amalgamation of the Vinsmokes:

Sparkling Reds Laser tech

Winch Greens strength and attachments

Poison and Disease seems similar enough here that you can even count some of poison pink.

All he needs now is Electric Blues speed and Garudas flight.
Post automatically merged:

This would just crush their souls and have the opposite effects tbh
Did onimaru meet Oden? I donโ€™t remember oden going to ringo and onimaru certainly never left ringo during Odens time

The scabbards going back into the battlefield could puush the alliance even more.
I think if this is Oden, he and the Scabbards could became the gamechanger.

Before act 3 ends:
Strawhats get pushed back by the Flyers and Calamity, almost from getting knocked out.
Sn on rooftop gonna get defeated, flower capital get crush by Onigashima.

Act3 ends.

Act4 could start with Kid and Law crew member also finally get some screentime and helping the strawhats.
Then the time of the scabbards coming in + Oden showing would push the whole samurai army.
Kiku and Izo(nerfed) could help Nami and Usopp to beat Ulti and Pageone
Denjiro(nerfed) could help Franky to beat Sasaki(plot already exist here)
Raizo(nerfed) could help Brook and Robin to beat Black Maria
Kawamatsu(nerfed) could help Jinbe vs WsW
Inurashi(nerfed) could help Yamato or who else fighting Jack
Nekomamushi(nerfed) could help Sanji or who else fighting Queen
Ashura(nerfed) could help who else fighting King
Oden and Kinemon help at the rooftop
Oden should be the only one helping the sn

Kin did his job already

Mugiwara disappearing order (from last to first) in Sabaody Archipelago was:

-Luffy
-Robin
-Chopper
-Nami
-Franky
-Sanji
-Usopp
-Brook
-Zoro

So far, after ch 1000, these SHs had a dedicated chapter title:
-Luffy
-Robin
-Chopper

You can see a pattern here: so far the first three names of these two lists match each other

If my theory is correct then the next SH to have a dedicated chapter title will be Nami
Luffy punched kaido
Robin slapped black maria
Chopper slapped Queen

Nami slaps Big Mom?

Here's where I'm at with Wano: This needs to be the gamechanger arc. We are here fighting Kaido. This necessitates everyone ending up at a point where we can believe they are ready for the coming endgame arcs, no matter how many there are and which enemies stand in the way.

We already know this is fundamentally happening with every single strawhat. Luffy and Zoro are on the roof. Sanji will fight a calamity. Jinbe, Franky, Robin, Brook, Nami and Usopp are all fighting Tobi Roppo. Why would Chopper be any different? The problem with Chopper is the fanbases perception of him, primarily due to Oda's writing of the character since Punk Hazard. When we were at fishman island, things sounded VERY promising. We effectively got to see all of his forms during FI and they performed in a satisfying way.

The problem became the pure fact that Oda not only decided to remove Jump and Arm points, he replaced them with a (so far subpar) Kung Fu Point. Horn point remained and honestly became one of my favorite transormations (its redesign is way more "Chopper" than the original):

Except Oda hasn't used this form LITERALLY since Fishman Island. 350 fucking chapters and its never seen again.

Wano is Oda's opportunity to not only use this form again, but to actually write Chopper's battles better. This chapter was a great first step, but he needs to show more than Monster Point. It can't be the end all be all form. Either he needs to show something new this arc (new moves, forms, etc) or he needs to utilize all of what he has in better ways than drawn. I have confidence this will be the case.

PS. Oden is dead guys.

Last edited:
Oden should be the only one helping the sn

Kin did his job already
Yeah I was myself not sure much about Kinemon, if he go to the roooftop I just could see him as cheerleader of Oden xD
For Oden I found a small but great detail with could help us to find out with version of Oden was teleport into the future.
Habakiri should be still with Hiyori/Momo, Oden probably take it back, the question is more if he also get Enma back or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.