Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at it using a multiverse/endgame type of shit scenario.

We know that Toki said that she could only jump in time forward. But, I think her awakening would actually be going "back" in time. She would awaken her DF moments before her death after Kaido's forces ruined Oden's temple and etc.
I use the endgame version too, in that case it would be like Oden never travel into the future.
The Scabbards wouldn´t noticed that Oden was away.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You theory was very good too, nothing less expected by someone who read Fairy tail, BC and other many mangas where time/or even timetravel was a factor. The Oden from a different verse sound good too.
Overall @Master OF Haki explain why Kanjuro wouldn´t make much sense:
Fun enough. I actually based my entire theory on Endgame. I didn't even think about BC, FT, or other mangas with time travel for some reason hehe.

J

Jo_Ndule

I'm not sure why we can assume Kanjuro is dead but not Oden lol

If hes actually there, he goes back in time to die. We literally see him get shot on the head
Oda is the dude who makes death scenes just for fake tension and drama

Just like Kawamatsu , we all saying it " we saw him shot dead right?, it can't be him right"

Oden got swapped 3 or 2 days before execution
Or
Toki saved him from the pot then healed him once they reached the future
Or
Toki saved Oden from another timeline

One thing that the time travel doesn't click with me, is why left Enma and Ame back? Sure he gave it to Toki so as for Orochi not to confiscate it. But to time travel, don't you like, need Toki to be there to send you? Then why didn't she give Enma and Ame back to Oden? Why did Oden decide to time travel to the future where Kaidou got even stronger, without his 2 strongest Swords?

If I'm not wrong (I haven't watched Dragon Ball) in Dragon Ball there's a thing called "time chamber". What is it? Maybe that can give us an idea.
There's a character who comes from the future to warn the heroes that Goku would get sick and the world would get destroyed by Androids. He the older unborn version of a main characters son.

It's uh, different from what's being implied here lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Just like Kawamatsu , we all saying it " we saw him shot dead right?, it can't be him right"

Or
Or
What u think about Toki's DF power manipulating boiling oil? Too far for a theory?

Or
Or
1. Swapped him with what? It was Oden in the pot. He survived for an hour in boiling oil and held up 10 people.

2. Impossible, she was in Kuri when it happened. Yamato, Orochi, Kaido and a whole city of people watched him get shot in the head.

3. We have no indication she can travel back in time to pull another Oden for another timeline lol. Not to mention the can of worms that opens.

Think man, it doesn't make sense.

H

humanbeing

Or
Or
if she did that why he thought of Toki and his kind in his last moments , it is not like anyone would hear his thoughts. he knew that he is dying and that he will not survive. by the way she was in Kuri when Oden was killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.