Current Events Chopper vs Queen!?

Is Chopper going to fight Queen?

• Total voters
I don't know why but everybody seem to keep forgetting about Chopper. I mean, he was a far better character pre TS but he is still a strawhats and quite a popular one :blush:

Drake is "in charge" of the live floor and Queen expressed various times his desire to kill him and even tried to shoot at Chopper for his interference on the Ice Oni game.
Chopper is obviously a doctor, so why shouldn't he fight the Plague alongside Drake, being Drake vs Queen basically a given?

Any strawhats that is not part of the "M4" is going to surpass a Tobi Roppo but there are no more free Tobi Roppo except for Drake. So is Chopper just going to defeat mindless giants or fodders?
I don't think so and defeating Queen in a 2 vs 1, dealing the finishing blow, he can prove he is stronger than Drake or at least on his level. Drake who was, coincidentally, a Tobi Roppo :cheers:

In the last chapter, we have seen the stage and it seems that Queen left it before Bao Huang informed King of the scabbards whwhereabouts. It's probable Queen will try to stop Chopper from spreading the cure.

Chopper may seem too weak to face a calamity, and he is most likely, but there are a few possible situation that might help Chopper and Drake during their fight (other than the obvious PUs):
- Apoo might attack Queen at some point since the calamity promised to kill him if he lost the antibodies
- the pleasures and the waiters, that Tama can't control, that are great part of Kaido's army and that have been affected by the Ice Oni, might be grateful to Chopper if he cure them and at the proper moment they might get their revenge on Queen.

What do you think of Drake and Chopper vs Queen? :myman:

Last edited:
I don't know why but everybody seem to keep forgetting about Chopper. I mean, he was a far better character pre TS but he is still a strawhats and quite a popular one :blush:

Drake is "in charge" of the live floor and Queen expressed various times his desire to kill him and even tried to shoot at Chopper for his interference on the Ice Oni game.
Chopper is obviously a doctor, so why shouldn't he fight the Plague alongside Drake, being Drake vs Queen basically a given?

Any strawhats that is not part of the "M4" is going to surpass a Tobi Roppo but there are no more free Tobi Roppo except for Drake. So is Chopper just going to defeat mindless giants or fodders?
I don't think so and defeating Queen in a 2 vs 1, dealing the finishing blow, he can prove he is stronger than Drake or at least on his level. Drake who was, coincidentally, a Tobi Roppo :cheers:

In the last chapter, we have seen the stage and it seems that Queen left it before Bao Huang informed King of the scabbards whwhereabouts. It's probable Queen will try to stop Chopper from spreading the cure.

Chopper may seem too weak to face a calamity, and he is most likely, but there are a few possible situation that might help Chopper and Drake during their fight (other than the obvious PUs):
- Apoo might attack Queen at some point since the calamity promised to kill him if he lost the antibodies
- the pleasures and the waiters, that Tama can't control, that are great part of Kaido's army and that have been affected by the Ice Oni, might be grateful to Chopper if he cure them and at the proper moment they might get their revenge on Queen.

What do you think of Drake and Chopper vs Queen? :myman:
Well this aged pretty well lol.

Tbh, I would love it because it destroyed headcanon mentality about chopper.

His weak trio status has nothing to do with his strength. He was effectively fodderized by Perospero (with Brook nonetheless, so let's stop using this as a reason to downplay Chopper) to create tension.

Not saying it's guaranteed, but i find it very interesting that so far, Chooper and Queen have directed more anger and disdain for each other than any other grouping. Not to mention, Oda draws them both in pretty standoffish nature this chapter (choppers small frame, Queens huge neck and head).

Another thing people forget is the fact that Chopper also reversed Queens bullets at Udon, so it almost seems like this was entirely intentional from the get go. I won't say it's not possible

Nah, Chopper is going to fight Apoo. Queens going to tell Apoo if he kills the doctor who cured his masterpiece he may let him live. Then Queens going to finish off drake
Lol major headcannon. Queen is gonna get swarmed. He dont want Apoo.

--------------------------

Its between Chopper or Drake who gets the final hit on Queen. Since Chopper is a SH...I'm assuming he does it. Though Queen will be heavily nerfed by O-Lin and Chopper may get a PU:goyea:

Hybrid Queen vs O-Lin coming soon