Current Events Chopper vs Queen!?

Is Chopper going to fight Queen?

• Total voters
Lol major headcannon. Queen is gonna get swarmed. He dont want Apoo.

--------------------------

Its between Chopper or Drake who gets the final hit on Queen. Since Chopper is a SH...I'm assuming he does it. Though Queen will be heavily nerfed by O-Lin and Chopper may get a PU:goyea:

Hybrid Queen vs O-Lin coming soon
Queen isn’t going to be swarmed, he’s already backed against the wall his only ally is apoo

All I'm reading is fanmade headcanon here
Yeah like Apoo will be Brook fight.the autor doesn't care about powerscalling,but he is not going to put someone who is not even YC3 against a SN
Frankys fighting someone on the level of drake. Not all supernova are equal.
Jinbe is fighting WW who is supposed to be Drake rival,Sasaki is weaker than those 2

Someone out of the M4 can't defeat a SN
I think it really depends on which SN and which strawhat would fight.
I see Franky perfectly capable of fighting Hawkins, Killer, Apoo, Capone, Bonney and perhaps even Urouge. I'm not sure if he would actually be able to defeat all of them but those are not impossible matchups.
Chopper, Brook and Robin should be able to fight the weaker ones, Hawkins didn't seem so strong.

I've also made a thread about Brook vs Hawkins :myman:

People gotta realize that the Mangas gonna have to suspend disbelief at some point if teenage pirates are meant to literally defeat every global villain in the game. Chopper having a form stronger than Jinbe/Franky/Robin/Brook is not impossible.

We have no idea what he can do with 2 rumble balls, or 3. We don't know if Oda could write his character to be far more imposing than originally known.

Maybe he plans on entirely shifting the power dynamic of the crew. There aren't any "rules" to say he can't.

Queen isn’t going to be swarmed, he’s already backed against the wall his only ally is apoo
Apoo is not an ally lmao. You think Apoo is willing to take on this army that has Drake, Hyougoro, Monster Chopper and Marco. He's either gonna run or help them all attack Queen with his range attacks.

Apoo has no reason to be loyal to Queen, not that he was a loyal character in the first place.

Apoo is not an ally lmao. You think Apoo is willing to take on this army that has Drake, Hyougoro, Monster Chopper and Marco. He's either gonna run or help them all attack Queen with his range attacks.

Apoo has no reason to be loyal to Queen, not that he was a loyal character in the first place.
They’re going to attack apoo anyways... like they’ve been doing
Post automatically merged:

Yeah like Apoo will be Brook fight.the autor doesn't care about powerscalling,but he is not going to put someone who is not even YC3 against a SN

Jinbe is fighting WW who is supposed to be Drake rival,Sasaki is weaker than those 2
It’s pretty straight forward that Sasaki is Who’s Whos rival. You can maybe say Who’s Who Sasaki and Drake are the top 3 of the Tobi Roppo, but so far all seem to be on the same tier.

Supernova isn’t a power tier

It’ll be both of them. They’re both to blame. Apoo has literally been on queens side this whole time and even told the pleasures to stop trying to beg he won’t heal you regardless. Apoo isn’t changing sides
Apoo's worth nothing. Unless Apoo starts attacking them....then they will fight back. But as this chapter showed....Apoo just sinked into the background.

Saw this matchup coming the moment Chopper said he was making an antidote. But some people were still hanging onto the notion that Queen v Sanji would happen because Judge's name was uttered. I said it would be Drake and Chopper vs Queen but now I would not be surprised if Apoo joined in on taking out Queen. Chopper cured everyone infected from that virus and in the process turned enemies into allies.

All hail Dr. Chopper :myman: