while sanji and jinbe only get F6
:ihaha:

well many say queen has connections with sanji
but lol everyone got some connections with him lol πŸ˜†
sanji- mentioned his dad
chooper - countered his virus.
drake - tried to kill him
apoo - also tried to kill him

Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Marco, Hyogoro and BM all have connections to Queen as well...

Too painful to include Sanji in the polls?:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Queen neg diff chopper
Oda gave him his moment, next chapter chopper will be useless again
Exactly Marco incapacitated Queen so Chopper could get that hit in and the rumble balls only last for 3 minute, not enough to even face him in his zoan form forget about his hybrid or even possible awakening. Sanji is still the best equipped to handle Queen

Last edited:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I don't know why but everybody seem to keep forgetting about Chopper. I mean, he was a far better character pre TS but he is still a strawhats and quite a popular one :blush:

Drake is "in charge" of the live floor and Queen expressed various times his desire to kill him and even tried to shoot at Chopper for his interference on the Ice Oni game.
Chopper is obviously a doctor, so why shouldn't he fight the Plague alongside Drake, being Drake vs Queen basically a given?

Any strawhats that is not part of the "M4" is going to surpass a Tobi Roppo but there are no more free Tobi Roppo except for Drake. So is Chopper just going to defeat mindless giants or fodders?
I don't think so and defeating Queen in a 2 vs 1, dealing the finishing blow, he can prove he is stronger than Drake or at least on his level. Drake who was, coincidentally, a Tobi Roppo :cheers:

In the last chapter, we have seen the stage and it seems that Queen left it before Bao Huang informed King of the scabbards whwhereabouts. It's probable Queen will try to stop Chopper from spreading the cure.

Chopper may seem too weak to face a calamity, and he is most likely, but there are a few possible situation that might help Chopper and Drake during their fight (other than the obvious PUs):
- Apoo might attack Queen at some point since the calamity promised to kill him if he lost the antibodies
- the pleasures and the waiters, that Tama can't control, that are great part of Kaido's army and that have been affected by the Ice Oni, might be grateful to Chopper if he cure them and at the proper moment they might get their revenge on Queen.

What do you think of Drake and Chopper vs Queen? :myman:
You wish that didn't you? Sanji fans want chopper to be commander level now:doffytroll:

Im fully fine with Chopper getting the last hit on Queen. As long as he gets a new PU that is stronger than Monster Point...Maybe he awakens his fruit. It would be fine. Chopper always goes beyond expectations. In Skypeia, he defeated someone stronger than Sanji's "opponent". And in Ennies Lobby he defeated someone stronger than Franky's opponent.

As long as he gets a lot of help and a good PU. It makes sense that he can defeat Queen.

Im fully fine with Chopper getting the last hit on Queen. As long as he gets a new PU that is stronger than Monster Point...Maybe he awakens his fruit. It would be fine. Chopper always goes beyond expectations. In Skypeia, he defeated someone stronger than Sanji's "opponent". And in Ennies Lobby he defeated someone stronger than Franky's opponent.

As long as he gets a lot of help and a good PU. It makes sense that he can defeat Queen.
I always thought that Choppers Monster Point is his awakening form as it's similar to those awakened zoan in Impel Down. He just could only access the form with a Rumble ball and controle it for a short period of 3 minutes post time skip.

Didn't Sentomaru comment on it too describing it as an awakened zoan back in Sabaody? I'm not sure of it though.

It's a good match up in my opinion...

IFFF that match up continued and settled.... The way I think Oda could go about it is Chopper winning will require those things to happen:
1- Chopper finally evolving monster point and reduce some weaknesses:
- 3 minutes timelimit turn into 20-30 minutes (kinda like Gear 4th)

- NOT able to move after Monster point should be completely eliminated, where he should be able to fight with his other transformations after Monster point timelimit hits.

- Last weakness is he can only use rumble ball AGAIN after 6 hours.... now, depending on how long Oda wants the fight, this one Oda can play with, cause First time using monster point will not last, however I say on the second time, he will pull a W.... so if Oda wants to fight to be 4 hours for example, he can make Chopper eat rumble ball again EVERY 3-4 hours instead of 6... and so on...
Cause the win will be on the second try

2- The second thing is Chopper needs to use more strategy... meaning, Chopper needs to use his scope, it's a great ablity which allows Chopper to monitor the opponent for a small period of time without attacking, BUT it has great advantage in giving him great insight on the opponent major weakness... through that ability, Chopper will probably expose a HUGE weakness on Queen..

3- And lastly, I think what Chopper said last chapter about "viruses should never be weaponized, and it's bound to get out of control eventually" is a great way for Oda to play with this fight... Oda can literally by the end make Queen's own destruction through himself and meet his demise by his own hands, as his own plagues may get out of control during his fight with Chopper, and he might do something that will be irreversible to his own body....

I think with the right writing, and the right scenario, Chopper may win.... Whether he gets help from someone like Drake or not... I do not mind either..... any choice will still be a BIG WIN for Chopper, tag team or Solo

It's a good match up in my opinion...

IFFF that match up continued and settled.... The way I think Oda could go about it is Chopper winning will require those things to happen:
1- Chopper finally evolving monster point and reduce some weaknesses:
- 3 minutes timelimit turn into 20-30 minutes (kinda like Gear 4th)

- NOT able to move after Monster point should be completely eliminated, where he should be able to fight with his other transformations after Monster point timelimit hits.

- Last weakness is he can only use rumble ball AGAIN after 6 hours.... now, depending on how long Oda wants the fight, this one Oda can play with, cause First time using monster point will not last, however I say on the second time, he will pull a W.... so if Oda wants to fight to be 4 hours for example, he can make Chopper eat rumble ball again EVERY 3-4 hours instead of 6... and so on...
Cause the win will be on the second try

2- The second thing is Chopper needs to use more strategy... meaning, Chopper needs to use his scope, it's a great ablity which allows Chopper to monitor the opponent for a small period of time without attacking, BUT it has great advantage in giving him great insight on the opponent major weakness... through that ability, Chopper will probably expose a HUGE weakness on Queen..

3- And lastly, I think what Chopper said last chapter about "viruses should never be weaponized, and it's bound to get out of control eventually" is a great way for Oda to play with this fight... Oda can literally by the end make Queen's own destruction through himself and meet his demise by his own hands, as his own plagues may get out of control during his fight with Chopper, and he might do something that will be irreversible to his own body....

I think with the right writing, and the right scenario, Chopper may win.... Whether he gets help from someone like Drake or not... I do not mind either..... any choice will still be a BIG WIN for Chopper, tag team or Solo
I like the 3rd point. Imagine Queen becoming anorexic after a mishap with his viruses LoL Queen will become super depressed. :milaugh: