Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Does Mango know FB's Italian? That's the only other guess and that feels like a stretch. Since he isn't using a thesaurus or randomly sussing people (or me)?
Remember when you didn’t want people to claim whether they were an unspecified member of a group? You’re straight up forcing the most obvious player to admit their role, but I’m sure you have what you think is a good reason for thinking this is acceptable.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Remember when you didn’t want people to claim whether they were an unspecified member of a group? You’re straight up forcing the most obvious player to admit their role, but I’m sure you have what you think is a good reason for thinking this is acceptable.
Oh sorry I guess him advertising it was very subtle. My bad. Let's go back to spamming Super Mario pics

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So if I'm the last person to get it, it doesn't matter? What's the outrage for here again?
Because you’re a hypocrite...you got up my ass for asking people to say whether or not they were a mod or Informer, but then turn around and out Mango without any concerns about whether or not we should claim/point out someone else’s role. It’s shoddy gamesmanship to act like one is wrong and the other isn’t.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah see, why bring more attention onto him than he already did.
What attention? Seems like I’m the only one challenging him on it once again, so why would he need to be coy? Maybe if more people were listening to me, he’d go about it differently.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Because you’re a hypocrite...you got up my ass for asking people to say whether or not they were a mod or Informer, but then turn around and out Mango without any concerns about whether or not we should claim/point out someone else’s role. It’s shoddy gamesmanship to act like one is wrong and the other isn’t.
Post automatically merged:

What attention? Seems like I’m the only one challenging him on it once again, so why would he need to be coy? Maybe if more people were listening to me, he’d go about it differently.
Okay so nothing that really matters, got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.