Status
Not open for further replies.
To Summarize:
JDB’s theory is that scum is might be composed of Mods who are also informers.

Yes I know you’re not Nat. Also Juliet could have just looked at JDBs sig and seen who the informers are. JDB mentioned it a few times
I think it's a possibility to consider. However, it does make me question how the nonformer nonmods fit into the game. Perhaps we are dealing with a 3 people Mafia multiball.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I think it's a possibility to consider. However, it does make me question how the nonformer nonmods fit into the game. Perhaps we are dealing with a 3 people Mafia multiball.
I don’t know about jumping into the flavor argument just yet. What you said can be true, and it’s crossed my mind as well. 2 mafia teams of 3 each can work in this setup.

Plus Luthon claimed to be a user who probably isn’t a mod or an informer.
@Lindltaylor I thought you were Nat given the Al bashing btw.
Well, I’m not Nat lol. I did the Al meme for fun and a passive.

I don’t know about jumping into the flavor argument just yet. What you said can be true, and it’s crossed my mind as well. 2 mafia teams of 3 each can work in this setup.

Plus Luthon claimed to be a user who probably isn’t a mod or an informer.

Well, I’m not Nat lol. I did the Al meme for fun and a passive.
Luthon might be our lynch for today, then.

I have a theory regarding him which makes me think he's...me, actually.

I don't trust Kvothe having no defenses btw.
then vig me :few: In hindsight, I should've bluffed about it so scum or whoever wastes a superkill on me or something but I thought being honest as a survivor is what I should do.

Ah well

@Tris @Kvothe Kingkiller @RayanOO @T-Pein™ are you guys caught up, what are your thoughts.
not fully, just mostly skimmed. Leaning lindltaylor, nat, and flower to be town

Initial posts I read Usopp as town but I don't like the tpein vote lynch, he seems to be all over the place.

Don't like Robin too much.

that's it so far

then vig me :few: In hindsight, I should've bluffed about it so scum or whoever wastes a superkill on me or something but I thought being honest as a survivor is what I should do.

Ah well

not fully, just mostly skimmed. Leaning lindltaylor, nat, and flower to be town

Initial posts I read Usopp as town but I don't like the tpein vote lynch, he seems to be all over the place.

Don't like Robin too much.

that's it so far
Can you claim who you are? Don't think scums would kill you if you're just a Survivor anyway.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Luthon might be our lynch for today, then.

I have a theory regarding him which makes me think he's...me, actually.
It's a tinfoil, but Light and me had a habit of posting the same things at the same time. If Fuji is Light, TAC might be Flower. And that would mean he's lying about who he is.
So you think Luthon is you and he knows Fuji is light and is following him. Firstly how would he knew Fuji is light? What does this tell you about Fuji?

Status
Not open for further replies.