Status
Not open for further replies.
I don‘t like his vote, but are you saying that he voted me up to do something...original...just to prove you wrong?
I think he is feigning ignorance here. His post about my desperate attempt doesn't make an inch of sense, all starts from there in my opinion, and so perhaps he found the occasion to vote you up and make it look less disingenous, because I had called out TAC on bandwagoning you.

Also IIRC he wasn't pushing you hard at all prior to this vote. Conversely.

I think he is feigning ignorance here. His post about my desperate attempt doesn't make an inch of sense, all starts from there in my opinion, and so perhaps he found the occasion to vote you up and make it look less disingenous, because I had called out TAC on bandwagoning you.

Also IIRC he wasn't pushing you hard at all prior to this vote. Conversely.
Who do you think is Town and scum so far?

Who do you think is Town and scum so far?
I saw Jew mentioning that he used an ability on Fuji and is voting him up after coming up with a theory regarding solving the game via flavor. I'm not sure how townish this ability is so I can't judge on that.

I think TAC's bandwagon is inconsistent. Unless he has an ability related to it it is extensively scummy. Also at the game beginning he said: "kill me so I can get rid of my role" and people had thought he was me. Mango claims to be me. This doesn't implicate he is me, he could be someone else he didn't want to flip with. So null on that.

I still find Fujishiro and Natalija weird. The former was displaying over aggressiveness and to some extent he is still doing so. It would be interesting to look into him and attempt to spot differences in patterns during the very phase, if there are it means that it's not abilities related more probably.

Natalija coming after me in that manner looked weird, IIRC she doesn't do that kind of stuff usually. She also was showing off to be particularly touchy when it came off to his discussion with Fujishiro. Almost as she was acting, because she isn't like that usually IIRC.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Super Mario has awakened from his slumber
This night's sleep was not a good one.
I wass the only one ''pressuring'' her.

I did say that's a point for her, she tends to do that a lot as town. Randomly claim i mean.

You dont see me town reading Sussopp either, they both had wrong points imo.

Him for not willing to Lynch the people he susses and her for harping on that and only that, but she did vote Queen to get her to talk as well as tag multiple people.

Hence why im 50/50 but i cant get this nagging feeling out that she might be scum, unless she's me.

Then it'll go from a 50/50 to almost 100, because i know my role will probably be town tbh.
Queen is the only true Town read in this game, your suspicions are not needed there now.
can we get a wagon going on Mango Senpai?
Your attempt at starting a wagon on me comes out of the blue and has no particular reasoning to it. You've been coming in guns blazing, yet, there is no weight in your words. What is your motive?
No one that i know of.

Mango was saying she was town because she said he was town, and mango was just fluffing all day. Either thats lazy scum play from Queen (which i can doubt) or Lazy town play.

Your take?
Exactly, why would a mafia read me as town when I am probably top 5 mislynches in this game atm?
Any mafia who town reads me are throwing.
Queen's reasoning was gut feeling, and this is good enough for me.
Mario Advice; Cease pursuing Queen.
No mango came out and claimed Beta.

Or at least agreed that he was Beta when Luthon asked him.
Well, I didn't.
Tobi: Like Odd pointed out, he runned an RNG picking 4 people to decide on a lynch but as far as I remember he wasn't strongly pushing on those people at all before am I right? Or even soft pushing on all 4. It's a weird move considering how little he has posted / contributed and then disappeared.
That's false. At the time those 4 were suggested by Fujishiro to be lynched.
However, this is standard Tobi contribution. He comes and goes, but usually always ends up being town despite scummy behavior.
THough this is not a Mario Stamp of Approval.
@MangoSenpai

Did you claim my role?

No, but people do believe I am.
Cease this.
Mango claims to be me.
Again no, I never did, people has claimed I'm FinalB role.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
All right I see. I saw different people mentioning it and thought that was probable however I didn't ISO you myself.
No harm, it doesn't really matter either way

Also @Flower I do like you better now, however, as I've stated multiple times. I am unable to move my vote for anyone after I have casted it, so it stays. I agree with the coolest avatar on the forum that it was a good move extending the DP, and as such I am inclined to believe you are townish.

Yet, don't be mistaken. You haven't been Mario sealed of Approval yet.

No harm, it doesn't really matter either way

Also @Flower I do like you better now, however, as I've stated multiple times. I am unable to move my vote for anyone after I have casted it, so it stays. I agree with the coolest avatar on the forum that it was a good move extending the DP, and as such I am inclined to believe you are townish.

Yet, don't be mistaken. You haven't been Mario sealed of Approval yet.
And then you waste your vote on a trauma vote :kaidowhat:?

Bruh...

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Were you forced to vote as soon as the game began or something? Or did you still choose to vote during the time you preferred?
No restrictions or passives that dictate when - or If I vote, it only states that my utmost confidence and stubborness will not allow for me to move my vote no matter what for the remainder of the pase.

I got burnt and scorched last time I town read Flowa, so now I'm gonna be a lot more weary of her.
D1 Lynch is basically just guesswork anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.