Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for doing the ISO for me, yes TAC been on me since the start as far as i can recall. So this mustve been a N0 action done on him if he isn't faking it. Or he knows who i am as you said.

And as you pointed out Lindt has not been towning that much today. As i said he gives me Weeb game vibes in which he was repeating other people's susses and soft buddying with people.

Queen is still a 50/50 to me and i said why, she's been way too blatant with her lazy reads to be scum imo but she did exhibit scummy behavior in trying to reafirm my push on Flower while not pushing her herself. One more thing, the message i got if not from Flower and her cronies may well be from Queen herself. I wouldn't put it past her to try too sow discord just when we were discussing Her and Robin ad potential Lynch candidates @Flower @Natalija
@Jew D. Boy please explain why Queen is a bad idea.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Thanks for doing the ISO for me, yes TAC been on me since the start as far as i can recall. So this mustve been a N0 action done on him if he isn't faking it. Or he knows who i am as you said.

And as you pointed out Lindt has not been towning that much today. As i said he gives me Weeb game vibes in which he was repeating other people's susses and soft buddying with people.

Queen is still a 50/50 to me and i said why, she's been way too blatant with her lazy reads to be scum imo but she did exhibit scummy behavior in trying to reafirm my push on Flower while not pushing her herself. One more thing, the message i got if not from Flower and her cronies may well be from Queen herself. I wouldn't put it past her to try too sow discord just when we were discussing Her and Robin ad potential Lynch candidates @Flower @Natalija
TBH, after eating pizza I remeber @Jew D. Boy used Buddy-Mango no Jutsu on me during the Valentines game and I auto Towned him.

Reading me as town when I am Super Mario mode is a baller thing to do actually.
She's either got balls made of Tungsten or town.

Lets see

Jew is against a Flower and a Queen Lynch

But Flower is for Queen Lynch and vice versa, so they probably arent a team.

So a few scenarios:

Jew is scum and knows both are town

Jew is town and somehow fully trusts Flower and doesnt want to Lynch Queen(who's been mega sus)

Jew is scum and trust Town Flowa hence not wanting to Lynch her but doesnt want his scummate Queen to be Lynched.

Jew is scum and is hard buddying and defending his scummate Flowa(this one is less likely) but doesn't wanna bus Queen because her flip woulld make Flower look bad.

He said he isn‘t Beta.
When.
@Jew D. Boy please explain why Queen is a bad idea.
Lets see

Jew is against a Flower and a Queen Lynch

But Flower is for Queen Lynch and vice versa, so they probably arent a team.

So a few scenarios:

Jew is scum and knows both are town

Jew is town and somehow fully trusts Flower and doesnt want to Lynch Queen(who's been mega sus)

Jew is scum and trust Town Flowa hence not wanting to Lynch her but doesnt want his scummate Queen to be Lynched.

Jew is scum and is hard buddying and defending his scummate Flowa(this one is less likely) but doesn't wanna bus Queen because her flip woulld make Flower look bad.
Also read these.

@Juliet @Finalbeta @Tobi @LANJI CUCKSMOKE ,etc

Status
Not open for further replies.