Questions & Mysteries What happend to β€œZoro is going to focus/Fight the Orochi/ Samurai side of the Enemies? πŸ˜‚

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I remembered back in Oro Jackson where 99% of Zoro fans were supporting Zoro vs Orochi. @DynaMight can you bring up those posts please? I was never on the Zoro vs Orochi team in the first place because I knew that Orochi would be like some kind of fodder but those dudes keep pushing the Zoro vs Orochi agenda along with Zoro vs Kyoshiro and Zoro vs King. Turns out that all of them weren't happen and only Zoro vs Kaido were happen. When Orochi got revealed, the memes in OJ was glorious and Zoro fans were pussy out.:gokulaugh:I wish I was registered in OJ.:milaugh:
IDK if you can use that website to check old web pages but if you could you could see all posts

Zowo

cry
β€Ž
I remembered back in Oro Jackson where 99% of Zoro fans were supporting Zoro vs Orochi. @DynaMight can you bring up those posts please? I was never on the Zoro vs Orochi team in the first place because I knew that Orochi would be like some kind of fodder but those dudes keep pushing the Zoro vs Orochi agenda along with Zoro vs Kyoshiro and Zoro vs King. Turns out that all of them weren't happen and only Zoro vs Kaido were happen. When Orochi got revealed, the memes in OJ was glorious and Zoro fans were pussy out.:gokulaugh:I wish I was registered in OJ.:milaugh:
im so sad i din t get kyoshiro or king vs zoro why zoro facing 2 yonko oda :feelscryingman:

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
β€Ž
Except he doesn't fight them alone as much as Zoro fanboys cried before "Zolo fights only fair he's gonna fight King, Orochi, Kyoshiro and Kaido in 1v1" :shame:
Fighting against 2 Yonkos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything your wrote right there. Dammn your a shitty troll. I can see the Zorohaters are down now Bad. Its so sad we bullied yall too much.:cheers:

Sanji superior CoA because of Kanjuro Ink Arrows LOLZ
That was because Zoro couldn't even stop nails while Sanji stopped arrows with his body.
And it's a completely logical claim, just because you think Zoro's is better you shouldn't ignore clear manga panels :goyea:

I'm ready to take my L if it doesn't happen, but any other time a strawhat got a lot of attention (Nami in AP, Robin and Usopp in W7/EL, Sanji in WCI) Oda came up with something weird and completely different from the classic 1 vs 1 or what they did in previous arcs. Usually, he explores their past, gives them no real fight and makes sure to give them an emotional and impactful moment (in this case for Zoro, and I'm not talking about the umpteenth badass moment).
Zoro is the fighter of the crew so I'm sure he is going to wound Kaido again but that is Luffy's fight while his main storyline is with Orochi, the fox, Hiyori, the Ringo damyo and possibly Kuina/Koshiro :akaman:

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
β€Ž
I remember when people used to say Zoro gonna focus on the samurai side of the things he wont fight against the pirates. Acting like Zoro aint a pirate.

Then people said Zoro main fight will be Denjiro the YC3
Then some clowns claimed that he will fight against Lmoothie. @Jo_Ndule started this retarted trend.
Then some say he will fight against King or Queen or Whos who. :gokulaugh:
The Zorohaters headcanons keep being destroyed.

I remember when people used to say Zoro gonna focus on the samurai side of the things he wont fight against the pirates. Acting like Zoro aint a pirate.

Then people said Zoro main fight will be Denjiro the YC3
Then some clowns claimed that he will fight against Lmoothie. @Jo_Ndule started this retarted trend.
Then some say he will fight against King or Queen or Whos who. :gokulaugh:
The Zorohaters headcanons keep being destroyed.
The worst thing about that is that they pushed after 997πŸ˜‚

Even if Orochi's alive, the Scabbards, Hiyori and Momo will likely be the ones responsible for his next death(s) which makes plenty of sense at this point since Zoro directed his sights to Kaido. Zoro vs King is way more likely than any of those ones combined at this point and even it's chances of happening are super low. Zoro will play a significant role in the rooftop battle and he'll likely reopen Kaido's scar. Even if he fights King (which sadly, isn't looking likely), he'd probably end the fight without having used Ashura which he's likely saving for Kaido. Either way, Zoro's gonna do even more damage to Kaido soon enough.

Last edited: