Status
Not open for further replies.
Viewing it from that perspective is possible. But I doubt a scum would be given the ability to extend the day phase. In any case, if that's what it looks like to you, then these votes on me and her sudden vote on me should make her even more suspicious to you.

In another way, it can also be looked at a townie ability and a townie using it to extend the day phase to give town more time to discuss and maybe to help town avoid a mislynch in her lynch.

If he hasn't come back it does look suspicious, but he might just be busy. Tag him maybe. He might respond. The game does move fast, and for us who are busy catching up is a pain and time consuming.

I don't know, I took it as her pointing out an inconsistency in your play - That you town read her and then voted her.

If it was my scum team, good job to them I guess. You listened to them and took your vote of Flower.

She does act more like Kiwi, the passive that she mentioned to always keep her cool in the thread sounds like Kiwi as well. But AL fits the bill too.
Answer my post explaining my sus of you please.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I only played with this lad once but something strange I noticed is that he is upset that the day got extended.
he was happy with Flower getting lynched....
but I read flower as town.
thoughts on flower?
Did he? I must of missed it but that’s a red flag too.

Flower is (and should be) the highest town read because of that ability

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy please explain why Queen is a bad idea.
Did I say she was? I didn’t like Lind suggesting that the lynch should be between her and Flower because I think there are more suitable candidates, but even I think Queen’s off her usual town meta. There’s a difference between thinking something’s a bad idea and acknowledging that there are better ones.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Lets see

Jew is against a Flower and a Queen Lynch

But Flower is for Queen Lynch and vice versa, so they probably arent a team.

So a few scenarios:

Jew is scum and knows both are town

Jew is town and somehow fully trusts Flower and doesnt want to Lynch Queen(who's been mega sus)

Jew is scum and trust Town Flowa hence not wanting to Lynch her but doesnt want his scummate Queen to be Lynched.

Jew is scum and is hard buddying and defending his scummate Flowa(this one is less likely) but doesn't wanna bus Queen because her flip woulld make Flower look bad.
Jesus, Fuji, you really don’t stop to think before racing ahead of everyone...I do not support a Flower lynch, never said anything about Queen.

He also was doing the exact same thing he accused me of when he thought i was scum, ''making up fanfics''.

When i told him about Queen, he said that he saw something like a discussion about scum hunting but that's all read. That never happened. I never spoke to Queen about hunting scum.

And this is not the first time he was either wrong or just vague about what he thought he read, its super lazy and i saw town Lindt, he is anything but Lazy.

Last night i tagged him and he said that he was 10 pages behind and catching up, once he caught up he didn't offer anything substantial sans discussing your role with Jew, and harping on to the Usopp thing again.

I think he is scum and i am willing to go for a Lynch on him.
Since you didn't see it, here it is again @Lindltaylor

Status
Not open for further replies.