Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Why would Lanji say Luthon is being too scummy to be scum and that the vig should shoot him? If he was too scummy to be scum, why should vig shoot someone who is not scum?

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE you were very aggressive too. And Marimo said to lynch you. I don't remember if you addressed that yet. Also, who did you want to lynch? T-pein? T-pein is a town read for me and a few others as well.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Is he town reading you because he used a lie detector on you? Did he give a read on you?
I read that exchange. OddOdd asked fuji if he’s town. Fuji pulled a reverse uno and said “are you?”

OddOdd asked him why he’s beating around the bush and if he’s afraid of being detected with a lie detector

Fuji said he’s not afraid and said “I’m town”

afaik the lie detector was just a hypothetical thing

Regarding JDB, I don't really see him doing this as scum. He's pushed his suspects based on a theory which isn't too far fetched. He isn't really being aggressive and hostile imo. If he is, well his posts are being misconstrued a lot. Plus I know what you mean by his aggressive meta, since he does tend to be that way as scum. The previous two games showed me that. However, I think he's behaving differently this game.
Jew is too brasen to be Mafia but thats just imo, im 50/50 on him cause i still think he might be something else than town though.

I mean i did posit some scenarios in which he can be scum and is buddying, he tends to do that a lot as scum, with Flowa. But imo, the chances of that are low.

I read that exchange. OddOdd asked fuji if he’s town. Fuji pulled a reverse uno and said “are you?”

OddOdd asked him why he’s beating around the bush and if he’s afraid of being detected with a lie detector

Fuji said he’s not afraid and said “I’m town”

afaik the lie detector was just a hypothetical thing
Actually i said i am town after he said that i refused to take a lie detector, so minus points for me on that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.