Questions & Mysteries What happend to โ€œZoro is going to focus/Fight the Orochi/ Samurai side of the Enemies? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Zorofans before Wano:

- Zoro and Luffy will fight Kaido. Luffy will defeat him then Zoro will deliver the killing blow> In progress...

Zorohaters and Sanjitards:

- Zoro vs Kaido will never happen> Zoro is fighting Kaido on the rooftop.
- Zoro vs Orochi> He got beheaded by Kaido.
- Zoro vs Denjiro> He's an ally and one of the scabbards.
- Zoro vs Kanjuro> Got one-shot by Kiku LOL.
- Zoro vs Who's Who> Who's Who is fighting Jinbei.
- Zoro vs Queen> Zoro didn't care about Queen and declared that he wanted to fight Kaido.

You gotta love how desperate Sanjitards and Zorohaters are LOL

Zorohaters and Sanjitards now:

- Zoro will fall down or get tossed by Kaido then he will fight King. Just before chapter 1000, they were saying that Zoro is too weak for King. But After Zoro joined the Kaido fight. They became so salty to the point that they wanted to see Zoro fighting King instead of Kaido LOOOOOOOOOOL
Zorohaters and Sanjitards after Wano, they finally come to realization.

Oh nooooo Zoro didnโ€™t cut to face fodder Orochi and bigger fodder hotei

:risitasad::pepemy::pepemotion:
Zoro didnโ€™t face king or Queen or wsw, Iโ€™m so sad Iโ€™m going on a hunger strike

Why oDa why I gev Zoro two Yonko, why you remove his wounds, why you defecate on Saltji fans these past chapters, why you give present for Zoro bday???

Oda Iโ€™m sad, I depression

my feelow Zoro fans crying wiff me :pepemy::pepemotion:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
But then again, if you think about it, if Zoro does indeed fight Orochi then Zoro boys will wank Orochi to Yonko level just like they did with Pica back in Dressrosa anyway. So it doesn't matter who Zoro fight at the end.

That was because Zoro couldn't even stop nails while Sanji stopped arrows with his body.
And it's a completely logical claim, just because you think Zoro's is better you shouldn't ignore clear manga panels :goyea:
"It's a completely logical claim when i compare different attacks from different people and just assume that they are the same thing" - glue sniffer

Let me show you how to make a logical claim (no need to thank me).

Back at dressrosa, when fairies stole zoro swords, zoro ran after the fairies. So did sanji.

Sanji trained for two years on his legs and yet he couldn't catch up to zoro's running and had to beg zoro to stop. Sanji just lost to zoro's speed. :shocking:

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
But then again, if you think about it, if Zoro does indeed fight Orochi then Zoro boys will wank Orochi to Yonko level just like they did with Pica back in Dressrosa anyway. So it doesn't matter who Zoro fight at the end.
Then don't think about it. Orochi is rip, gone. Even if he's back Zoro is not magically dropping from Yonko fight to some mere vet-level fight.

No matter how badly people want to portray Zoro in the bad light. Don't stress ur brain cells too much on this.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Then don't think about it. Orochi is rip, gone. Even if he's back Zoro is not magically dropping from Yonko fight to some mere vet-level fight.

No matter how badly people want to portray Zoro in the bad light. Don't stress ur brain cells too much on this.
Orochi is NOT dead. He ain't gonna go out like that. And even if he's alive, he ain't gonna fight Zoro. Kinemon will be the one that finish Orochi off.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
I will give you a rundown of that thread on OJ

Basically i am a history nerd and i knew from.IRL that some Shoguns were puppets, kids basically. So i asked on OJ how come we presumed Shogun is someone strong and not someone weak being controlled by Kaido

90% of comments that ensued were basically telling i am dimb af and that Zoro will fight Shogun who is on par with Kaido. That Shogun has unique sword and is bellow mihawk and shit

Fast forward to chapter where Orochi is shown first time. Meltdown that ensued was so bad that mods had to lock the thread same day how toxic it became

So if you guys know the date when the chapter in which Orochi is shown first time came out i could use a time machine web page to show you reactions

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
Orochi is NOT dead. He ain't gonna go out like that. And even if he's alive, he ain't gonna fight Zoro. Kinemon will be the one that finish Orochi off.
We can't say man. Indications for now suggest more likely he is and I thought he was probably dead since the time Orochi would slash him in his human form. We shall see if I will be proven correct.

people dropped zoro "fighting" orochi once he was weak .
smart people will do the same .
anyone peddling that in wano was either just a troll
or just not that intelligent.

shogun being strong is a right expectation(we see this in momonosuke as well)
could have easily been oden,
a country with strong samurai , strong leader
similar to the expectation that elbaf prob has a pretty strong royalty.

he can kill orochi
but that isnt a fight.