Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re voting for him and saying you won’t listen to the write up that tells you to vote for him...this is a bold first move for this phase while knowing full well you fucked it up with Flower yesterday.
Wait is midnight included in it? Lmao. Fuck me I already started off playing dumb. Just forget it.
I guess I gotta learn to read carefully.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yeah reading that it was really sus that they voted within a minute of each other. Fuji I can somewhat excuse since he was clashing with Flower since the start of the game. Can't really excuse TAC (Didn't someone say he was trolling with following votes?Why continue with it?) or Midnight.

Interesting theory. So do you think there scum in those 5 or not? If this is a scum tactic?
If I had to guess, there probably ISN’T a scum among those five...at least when Flower and I used it, we didn’t put ourselves or our teammates as part of the options because we didn’t wanna run the risk of actually leading town to lynch one of ours. Midnight is super suspicious after derailing the lynch yesterday, but otherwise, they might all be town.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
morning folks
@Queen we wont have to fight this dp it seems.
Why is queen alright? Also, you tunneling on queen while "not feeling" the flower lynch is not townie.

Also @Kiwipom since you town read Flower and scum leaned on Fuji, why vote JDB when Flower was going to be lynched? Your vote was not going to save Flower in that instance and Luthon who was buddying your scum read whole game was the only option for a vote to save Flower. So why vote JDB? In that situation it didn't make sense much.

We used this almost to the letter in that game, and it fucked everyone up for two straight days at least. I wouldn’t buy it if I were you.
Could it be someone from the same game using the same trick this time?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
If I had to guess, there probably ISN’T a scum among those five...at least when Flower and I used it, we didn’t put ourselves or our teammates as part of the options because we didn’t wanna run the risk of actually leading town to lynch one of ours. Midnight is super suspicious after derailing the lynch yesterday, but otherwise, they might all be town.
if there are two scum factions there might be a scum in those 5

Also would like to apologize to @ Flower, I made a horrible lapse of judgement and I should’ve never listened to Shitssop when I had you pretty much confirmed anyways.

There is no excuse and I understand why you’re angry.
that petty grudge of theirs finally cost us.

robin's vote on tobi was never explained either
@Robin it would be nice if you clarified.

Status
Not open for further replies.