Status
Not open for further replies.
how do we know this, or are we speculating it? its possible tho, but she shudnt be allowed to like posts then no? i thought she was getting subbed out

kvothe how do u know extending a day is town ability?

flower was gna get lynched so she extended the day, then sm1 told fuji to not vote her. how r these town ONLY abilities to u? please elaborate

these abilities can easily be scum ones. and as i said i had lots of other red flags on flower, please dont pretend i wanted to lynch her just for that ability

i was very hesitant in lynching her entire day but it kept getting progressively worst over the day so i had to lock it in.
experience Usopp. Day phases are for town, night phases are for mafia. I've never played a game where extending the day phase is for mafia because the more discussion town can have the more information we can get. If you can find me a game where that is true, then show me.

Mafia abilities are more than often shutting day phase early and locking the votes.

I didn't say you wanted to lynch her for that ability, don't twist my words. I'm saying you tinfoiling it to be a scum ability sounds like something you would do as scum.

All is a hyperbole.

but he said he susses Usopp all day. EOD usopp shows up in thread, what’s the first thing he do? Negotiate with Usopp about who to lynch then proceed to follow Usopp’s vote on me. And the whole exchange boils down to
Fuji: give me a good reason to vote Kiwi
Usopp: can we vote without a reason?
Fuji: ok, *casts vote*

Then when Usopp switched to Flowa, so did he. What’s with this last second buddying with someone he susses?
hmm
fuji was a good boy last night
am not so sure.

@Fujishiro care to explain

It's impossible for her to do 100 words, that's supposed to make me think she is avoidng doing it on purpose so I sus her for not helping out the town
So you're saying her post restriction was made specifically with your ability in mind? And all for the goal of making you sus her or in this case, sus yourself.

She's town, and had a post restriction. You claim to have an ability that will help town. Sorry if i don't buy this mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.