Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
well lindt conveniently claims he didnt know
and @MangoSenpai said lind is confirmed?
plus if he did and he was scum
why would he be so bold coming to me with that and expose himself. wouldnt it be better for him to stay quiet and not say anything?
Well the story adds up, he redirected you to fuji, and there was only 1 action made on fuji. That 1 action was a town action.
That confirms his story.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
do a quick iso of her posts u will see how stiff they r. shes avoiding having any stance on anything and clearly does not wanna give much info or slip anything at all. very darn calculative and cautious in everything she says.

my biggest tone scum read this game, and her avoiding interactions with me all together is not helping her case at all.

im gna need ppl to read beyond the surface and actually start hitting inactives and coasters soon.

at this point looks scum asfk and they seem to be fine with who ever is getting lynched
I have noticed her being real cagey outside of our disagreement yesterday...she was the only other one who wouldn’t indulge me with the mod-Informer thing, then decided I was scummy for coming up with a theory that painted her in a bad light. Guess it’s worth a shot to see what this does, even if I ultimately still want TAC dead.

Unvote
Vote Lynch Kiwi @Reborn @Noctis

Eh, you got a point. He would’ve kept quiet and let you think you targeted Queen. Forget it.
the issue with that is
queen kept flopping around with response
first she said I can confirm her as town
then she says it would be a waste.

then she says her vote on flower is to do something
she cant vote just anyone
then she says its all the votes that matter not just hers.
she has become inconsistent . its either she didnt read and understand her role which I doubt cause its queen
or she's inventing shit on the fly.- more likely . I will get those post quoted. I want to hunt others this dp , majority of my case on queen was last dp , I dont need to keep pressuring what I think is concluded.
and this dp
barely even talking. am not even going to mess with it anymore .
she has remained my strongest scum lean.

Tpein not sure why people are townreading him
barely active
but he did say flower, kiwi, queen and you were good.

rayan has been on tobi? for a while
asking questions aside from that I have barely noticed him . @RayanOO it would be nice if you could provide a read.

Robin placing a vote on tobi and dipping feels off
he talked more last dp . beginning to think the restriction was just bullshit , he could also explain the tobi vote in that post if he cared.

Tac and tris
lets see what tobi says
both look very honest.

the issue with that is
queen kept flopping around with response
first she said I can confirm her as town
then she says it would be a waste.

then she says her vote on flower is to do something
she cant vote just anyone
then she says its all the votes that matter not just hers.
she has become inconsistent . its either she didnt read and understand her role which I doubt cause its queen
or she's inventing shit on the fly.- more likely . I will get those post quoted. I want to hunt others this dp , majority of my case on queen was last dp , I dont need to keep pressuring what I think is concluded.
and this dp
barely even talking. am not even going to mess with it anymore .
she has remained my strongest scum lean.

Tpein not sure why people are townreading him
barely active
but he did say flower, kiwi, queen and you were good.

rayan has been on tobi? for a while
asking questions aside from that I have barely noticed him . @RayanOO it would be nice if you could provide a read.

Robin placing a vote on tobi and dipping feels off
he talked more last dp . beginning to think the restriction was just bullshit , he could also explain the tobi vote in that post if he cared.

Tac and tris
lets see what tobi says
both look very honest.
add usopp here basically conveniently forgetting his passive is a terrible sign. perhaps a new passive due to conversion?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why were you waiting for Jew in order to cast this? Don't appreciate this move at all.

Sounds like someone doesn't wish TAC dead here perhaps.
Think you’re off base on this one, Final; Usopp usually likes to rally people for a lynch before casting a vote, he hasn’t cleared TAC (and I damn sure haven’t), and he’s been talking about putting the screws to Kiwi since yesterday, as have I. Believe me, I still prefer a TAC lynch, but there’s good reason to pursue this thread as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.