Status
Not open for further replies.
FLOWER EXTENDED THE DP
I SAID IT
KIWI SAID IT
FLOWER TOLD YOU
TPEIN MENTIONED IT
but you have this weird habit of reading the game thread like 100 pages prior and quoting things that have been discussed
and sorted out long time ago.
some of your dumb reasons to vote her off included "townie flower " would push a wagon on you right out of the gate and she didnt do so last dp because she was done with playing your childish grudge games .

go back and read end of last dp
and you will see me stopping her lynch the first time and the second time telling fuji it was the wrong move and a frame.

honestly fuji at least could recognize where he was wrong
mislynches are fine
you double down
act apathetic and think you shouldnt be mislynched?
tell you what if you are town
we wont feel bad sending you out either.
drop this now.
Dude, he’s playing you :yasu:

FLOWER EXTENDED THE DP
I SAID IT
KIWI SAID IT
FLOWER TOLD YOU
TPEIN MENTIONED IT
but you have this weird habit of reading the game thread like 100 pages prior and quoting things that have been discussed
and sorted out long time ago.
some of your dumb reasons to vote her off included "townie flower " would push a wagon on you right out of the gate and she didnt do so last dp because she was done with playing your childish grudge games .

go back and read end of last dp
and you will see me stopping her lynch the first time and the second time telling fuji it was the wrong move and a frame.

honestly fuji at least could recognize where he was wrong
mislynches are fine
you double down
act apathetic and think you shouldnt be mislynched?
tell you what if you are town
we wont feel bad sending you out either.
drop this now.
Stop getting worked up over his bs man, he always does this. Pay it no heed.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
if u think scum comes day 1 to derail from luthon and lynch flower bringing himself to light like that then idk what to tell u

so r u saying im teammate with luthon to save him, or am i just sm1 that wants to kill myself for flower?

so its either me and luthon r scummates or i am an idiot. which is it? @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Usopp your reasons for Flower being scum were bad: these were your reasons, yes?
@Flower here is my case on ya, try to convince me to keep u alive

> you are not pressuring me or anything, not even rule of archenemies. soft signs of tmi on me
> faking confidence wanting ppl to push and vote you, but at the same time really scared of being voted
> did not question robin's defense to urself. never wondered what if robin has tmi?
> day extended when u were leading wagon
> fuji was forced to remove his vote off u when u were leading too
> thread went quiet after luthon started leading
> thread back to active when u r leading again
> you claim luthon wagon derailed to u, yet wanna vote fuji/queen instead

u got couple mins. pls convince me and town
1) Flower and Fuji both pressured you and tagged you multiple times. Nat even told FLower to chill with the tagging. Did you check your notifications?
2) More often than not, Town are the ones who act extremely annoyed or pissed when they are mislynched. Flower's reaction last phase should have been instantly town indicative. Don't you remember how Fuji wanted you gone in the Valentines game? Same thing here. Scum on the other hand are more happy-go lucky about getting lynched.
3) She was actually suspicious of Robin, so were a lot of other players.
4) Day extension is not a scum ability and extending when she was the leading wagon doesn't automatically make her scum. She could have done so to avoid a mislynch.
5) Thread went quiet after Luthon started leading because more than half the players in the game were suspicious of him.
6) Thread became active again when Flower was leading because she was town read by so many players. Also we all know that the thread always becomes active during EoD.
7) Her vote on Luthon would have been viewed as her saving herself from a lynch. That's a scum move. Also, Fuji was tagging people to vote her up, how would she not take that as scum indicative?

Emil

Certified Memelord
yea fk it, lets do the nessos method then. i gotta go sleep so wont argue too much. expecting protections after this

im town vig w.e the fk this guy MonsterZoro is

a zoro fan with sanji avi, hes trolled both fandoms or sm sht

> none knows him so he is currently unidentified to scans

> if i kill a townie im rolecrushed and voteless next cycle

> if i kill a scum my next kill is immune to blocks. if i kill a scum again it becomes a superkill

if at any point i kill a town i lose my streak

i submitted no action last night. dont wanna risk losing townie, get myself rolecrushed AND lose vote power. too risky. the failed kill last night is not mine.

my current possible vig list to help PoE:
midnight
tobi
tpein
rayan
robin
beta
kiwi
odd
luthon

Tell me something, did you confirm Fujii is town as you directed an action at Queen but it was redirected to him? Or is it a case where your ability could only tell if he did a harmful action, which would be rendered useless as he was roleblocked?

Breh if you throw stones then be prepared for people to throw back :kayneshrug: Don't take your ball and go home
I hope Flower understands a but of my anger now from last game where she didn't stop.
"is it a case where your ability could only tell if he did a harmful action, which would be rendered useless as he was roleblocked"
I didnt confirm fuji was town exactly
this result could also have happened.
Tell me something, did you confirm Fujii is town as you directed an action at Queen but it was redirected to him? Or is it a case where your ability could only tell if he did a harmful action, which would be rendered useless as he was roleblocked?

Breh if you throw stones then be prepared for people to throw back :kayneshrug: Don't take your ball and go home
I hope Flower understands a but of my anger now from last game where she didn't stop.
every lynch is a risk
and sometimes we misfire
its fine and we move on. someone has to bold .

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Annoucement

@AL sama and @Noctis and rest of the coaches have been mod killed by your host @Reborn.

Now, if you don't wanna get trolled by the host then start addressing me as Reborn senpai 👍

Violation would lead to bitchslaps 😈

Sorry was getting bored AF lol

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Not yet. I don‘t know if that info is reliable. She received it through a message sent to her during the day. Could be a frame attempt, too.
So you're still not going to mention that information? You know, Kiwi also hid the luffy fan club info on Day 1. Spill the beans whether it's fake info or not.
Usopp first wagon

Nat second wagon

Odd town leader

Ok that's our course of action for today now we can move on and do some more game solving
Nope sorry, first wagon is on someone not on the list and second can be on Usopp. If you're town reading Fuji then we can let him stay, that is if he gets checked out first.

@MangoSenpai what's up with the Fuji gift? Let us know when you get anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.