Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
also @Fujishiro

u said sm1 told u to remove vote from flower, which could be a lie or scum ability

if any1 is town could u please claim that ability if u dont mind

1) @RayanOO
2) @Flower
3) @Fujishiro
4) @Finalbeta
5) @Robin
6) @Jew D. Boy
7) @Queen
8) @Go D. Usopp ™
9) @Natalija
10) @Lindltaylor
11) @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
12) @RheanaeL
13) @LuthonTheDragDown
14) @Kvothe Kingkiller
15) @MangoSenpai
16) @T-Pein™
17) @Seraphoenix
18) @Juliet
19) @Tobi
20) @Marimo_420
21) @Kiwipom
22) @Tris
23) @oddoddfruit
24) @Midnight Delight

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Fujishiro it's mafia. Grow a pair. Voting yourself, giving up, feeling stuck in the mud are all anti town traits.

If you are annoyed and want to saved - provide reads, and keep playing the god damn town role (if that is really your role) until the very end. That's how you play the game. If you don't want to be lynched, crying about it isn't going to help. Mafia are well known for that.

@Fujishiro it's mafia. Grow a pair. Voting yourself, giving up, feeling stuck in the mud are all anti town traits.

If you are annoyed and want to saved - provide reads, and keep playing the god damn town role (if that is really your role) until the very end. That's how you play the game. If you don't want to be lynched, crying about it isn't going to help. Mafia are well known for that.
Lol, grow a pair. Dude you don't know anything about me so don't come at me with this bs, you are acting as if people are infaillible machines.

Im sorry, i have blood coursing through my veins and not whatever Oil your machine self needs.

Read what i tagged you for, i am gone now.

And you are sorely mistaken, i am not crying about being Lynched, in fact i welcome it at this moment.

What part of i don't care did you not understand? Or perhaps did you not install the latest patch needed for your brain to work?

jdb did claim a mod however
seems consistent
lmao jdb going in on who he is in the game
:milaugh:
well see the thing with the name tac
does that imply a scum role?
isnt that just like people who ran with your al sama role as scum indicative?
I don‘t know. Since it‘s TAC he might be scum, but Al sama was Town and also a non informer mod, so I don‘t really think he‘s scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
FLOWER EXTENDED THE DP
I SAID IT
KIWI SAID IT
FLOWER TOLD YOU
TPEIN MENTIONED IT
but you have this weird habit of reading the game thread like 100 pages prior and quoting things that have been discussed
and sorted out long time ago.
some of your dumb reasons to vote her off included "townie flower " would push a wagon on you right out of the gate and she didnt do so last dp because she was done with playing your childish grudge games .

go back and read end of last dp
and you will see me stopping her lynch the first time and the second time telling fuji it was the wrong move and a frame.

honestly fuji at least could recognize where he was wrong
mislynches are fine
you double down
act apathetic and think you shouldnt be mislynched?
tell you what if you are town
we wont feel bad sending you out either.
drop this now.
THEN ACT ON IT, DONT JUST SAY IT WHEN ITS NOT IMPORTANT

this is how u guys sound like

Status
Not open for further replies.