odd tris rhea

i would like some protection tonight assuming i dont get lynched

Emil

Certified Memelord
:lusalty: The desperate levels. But you won’t be living long after this

:giogio: The desperation. Even Flowa the Lynch Queen sees it
im bad for not voting tac
im bad for voting tac

u are just ao biased toward me it doesnt matter what i do so why should i care about ur views on my action

who do u think send u the message. u still didn't answer me that. why send it to u out of all other town reads

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
does the fact your actions couldn't be tampered with makes tac look worse?
Well, I’m not sure he could look worse to me, so I’m biased. If the immunity thing is a lie, then I’m back to believing that I stopped the failed kill by blocking him, but I can’t know for sure whether that or my assumption that he’s scum are true if we don’t lynch him.

im bad for not voting tac
im bad for voting tac

u are just ao biased toward me it doesnt matter what i do so why should i care about ur views on my action

who do u think send u the message. u still didn't answer me that. why send it to u out of all other town reads
Don’t play coy, since I think you’re scum, it doesn’t matter what you do. And you keep getting scummier.

I don’t know who sent it, someone naive. But I guess the person’s wish came true :giogio:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Not a possibility I’ve considered at any point. If I know Captain Reborn, he might be capable of pulling that kind of trick, but I don’t know that he would think to include double roles in his game. What made you think of that?
I mean.. I might say too much by saying this but..
Robin claims a role that I know exist in the game, that isn't her. So either there are 2 of that role, or she is lying.
I'm not going to make a hard stance on this, I'm just letting the idea out there.

(also catching up, if you figured something out in between)

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
so u dont belive my claim? or u think scumsopp moves from town luthon to town flower in thay flashy manner

like pls tell me why exactly me over luthon. can u atleast answer that
Your claim and your action is questionable.

So you didn't act, Midnight didn't act, Nat didn't act last night, Fuji was role blocked.
Queen performed a negation on JDB, Tobi's action failed on JDB, Luthon said some action failed on Tris, and Apparently any action would fail on Queen, since Luthon claims role block immune and JDB used a role block on Luthon, you can take it as JDb's action failing as well.

I redirected Lanji to Fuji
Mango watched Fuji and confirmed Lanji
Robin used Active lurk on Tobi and tracked him
Juliet used an ability to learn Robin's ability

So who's left? Everybody give your reads among the remaining players. Scum is among them because no one came out and claimed "What rules"

Status
Not open for further replies.